White diarrhea, lethargic, 14 days old

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammyamm

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I am desperate. This is my first bunny and he is a rescue, as his nest was flooded, and I reconnected him to his mother but then his siblings were all eaten by birds, she stopped coming to the nest as I monitored for 48 hours, so I took him in and have been hand feeding him ever since. He has been in my care for about 10 days, and tomorrow is his 14th day of being alive (I saw her give birth) All was well until about two days ago, when his bowl movements became runny, and white. He still had some hard poops coming out, but it became less frequent. Now today, he is lethargic and has had only white gooey poo. I read online to get him a small amount of anti-diarrhea medicine so I rushed to get that. I don't know what caused this, he had tried a piece of cucumber - perhaps this was too early, or as it turns out the kitten replacement milk he had been eating was expired ( I found curds in it today ) I got him goats milk, kitten milk and heavy cream for a concoction. He is a wild rabbit. Please any help is really appreciated, I am just trying to save his life because he deserves to have an amazing one.

Back