Which witch sold which sandwich?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sarazwagerman wrote:
I have some kitten collars for some of my bunnies. I just have to put them as small as they go and they work fine.

Never, ever, ever put collars on rabbits. It is way too easy for them to get caught on something or put a foot through it while grooming. Bunnies are super fragile and collars are just not safe for them.

I just don't want anything to happen to your babies :(.

The only time we have the collars on them is to bring them to the vet so they can have their leashes on and then we are watching them to make sure this doesn't happen.

Do you have KoolAde there?

The big thing around here is for the girls to *Koolade* their hair. They take a whole packet of koolade and then put it in a small amount of really hot water to dissolve it. They add some cool water and dip strips of hair into it and let it stay there for a few minutes.

You could then add a bit of cold water to make it just warm and then put their paw in it...... Lexi (my 12 year old daughter) did her hair last spring...... she's still got a couple of streaks of red in her hair! LOL! She let hers sit in the mix for about 1/2 hour tho....

Latest posts

Back