Which is worse?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy07

Reaction score
I'm sry if some one has already made this, butwhich do you hate more. Going to the doctors. Going to theorthadontist. Or going to the Dentist? Please answer and explain!

I hate going to the Orthadontics! It's painy! Myfriend hates it too! I have to go there in a couple weeks to getbraces!:shock::?

I had braces and hated it. I had themfor 2 and half years! Everytime they changed the wire, talkabout oooouuuuuuuccccccchhhhh! Don't know if they still do itthat way. A lady I work with was talking about a band thatgoes all the way around, didn't have that:shock:. Then oneach bracket was a rubberband. I can't say I regret themsince I had buckteeth, but sure was painful at times.

I hate the dentist only because I was traumatized as a kid.The dentist we had would always poke your cavities with that hook andmake us jump out of the chair dang near, so now I am always paranoidwhen getting work done. Actually I just went on Tuesday andhad 3 fillings done all at once. By the time he was donegiving me novacaine, he said he'd given me as much as he does for aroot canal:shock:, which I have 4 of. Then I was fine and notjumpy waiting to feel something. He did have to give me someon the roof of my mouth, which I've never had, I think he gave me about5 there:shock:. So, can you see why "Dentist" was who I votedfor? Hee Hee.

i hate the dentist!

i have never been to an orthadontist, so i don't really know about them!

i have a phobia(i guess you could call it) of metal hitting teeth. . . i hate the taste, sound, feel. . . yuck.

i don't eat with metal spoons and forks, only plastic, unless i am at aresturant, or someone's house that doesn't know me well (most of myfriends automatically pull out the plastic ware when i am over)

I hate going to the dentist!
Everytime I go in, they tell me that something else is wrong with myteeth (hmmm)... so they end up doing alot of work, and I go home with avery sore mouth. :X

The doctor. definitely. I actually like going tothe orthodontist & dentist (OK, so I've never actually had aproblem with my teeth, maybe that's why I don't have a problem with thedentist). But I've always had this almost irrational fear of doctors. Ihaven't a clue why :?

I have a double Vote. Dentist& Orthodontist. I don't go to the Orthodontistanymore, but when I was young I did. I had braces for a fewyears along with a lot of teeth pulling and moving. My jawwas too small for the amount of teeth I had, my mouth was overcrowded. It was hell for a couple years. Glad that part isover with.

But I also hate the dentist and hate to admit I haven't been in acouple years because they drive me nuts. Everytime I go theywant to do something to my mouth.

Crystal

I hate the doctors.

As far as I can remember the dentist, nor orthodontist never didanything mega bad to me, but doctors have :( So I just steer well clearof them.

Oh lord thats gotaa be a hard one!

DENTISTS!!!! I hate them!!!!

They scare me. When I was younger I use to have abrace/retainer, one that you could take out and that waspainful. I dreaded going back to the dentists. Ihave had one small filling, but my friend has had loadz and has told mewhat they do to you.

They stick a needle in your gums! OMG That is what I am DREADING! If I ever get one :shock:

Also my ex boyfriends sister went to one dentist and told her sheneeded 4 teeth taking out and they would book her in straight away atthe hospital, which she thought was weird as her teeth felt perfectlyfine. So she went to another dentist (as she didnt want topay for it if she felt ok!) and they told her her teeth we're perfectlyfine, and she doesnt need any coming out.

They just want to make money. Luckily the last time I went tothe dentist they said my teeth were fine, and come back in ayear! Mind you a year is coming up :(Oh no

The needle is the easy part! Justremember that. They do it differently now adays.They leave it in longer and some will move it around a bit.They all have different techniques. I had one, who is stillmy favorite who will massage your gum while injecting, and the one Ihad Tues did something different, he jiggled my cheek rapidly whileinjecting:shock:, that was a bit strange.

TBH I'm not really bothered by any. I've neverhad any major health problems so that's why I have no problem with thedoctor I guess.:)

But I have has braces, I got them out in September 2006, I just hadthem in for 11 months. It really wasn't too bad, though my orthodontistdid say that the Americans do braces very differently, it usually hurtsmore and has less chance of working...:?

The dentist - I had to get 13 injections once, for 4 teeth to beremoved. Like Crystal my mouth was too crowded so I had to get 4 pulledout (done by the dentist rather than the orthodontist). Despite this Ihave no fear of the dentist, in fact, I want to be a dentist when I'molder.:blushan:

Crystalballl wrote: style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"My jaw was too small for the amount ofteeth i had, and my mouth was over crouded.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"candy07 wrote: That's wat i have-an over crauded mouth and an unalighned teeth! I'm freaked to go to thedentitist/ortho

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Michaela wrote:
Despite thisI have no fear of the dentist, in fact, I want to be a dentist when I'molder.:blushan:
You do? How cool! You'll be rich:D!
Hehe yeah, that's the plan!:D Lots of money to spend onbunnies;)Thanks, not many people think it's cool. But it is alot of hard work, I need at least AAA at A level (Must have chemistry,biology and either maths or physics:?) then another 5 years doing thedentistry course. Will be worth is if I make it though!

Latest posts

Back