Which dress do you like better?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondiesBunnies

Reaction score
Can I ask you a dumb question. How old are you?

To me these dresses are not for teenagers. Just My Opinion I am not saying it's the right opinion but you did ask.
They are both beautiful dresses but i would choose the first one.

Susan:)

Wow! They are both very nice. I prefer the first one - elegant and classy for a pageant. (However, take my advice with a grain of salt - I don't know anything about what would be suitable for a pageant LOL)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Can I ask you a dumb question. How old are you?

To me these dresses are not for teenagers. Just My Opinion I am not saying it's the right opinion but you did ask.
They are both beautiful dresses but i would choose the first one.

Susan:)

Yeah, I'm a teenager. You should see some of the dresses that girls wear to pageants/prom. These would definitely be on the younger side. Lol :p

I think both are beautiful... Either would be a great pick. I guess I would go with your personality on this one... If you are sweet, polite, and just easy-going, I'd pick the first. However, if you are very lively, have attitude, feisty, and basically the star at the party, I'd pick the second. I am not sure everyone could do the 2nd dress justice, and that might just be what sets you apart from the others if your personality fits it ;)

Wow - I love both dresses but I must say that I prefer the second one. Then again - if you saw some of my clothes you'd understand....I prefer prints (I love animal prints).

Either one would be really nice.

Is this for a local pageant or a state pageant?

Nela- I am DEFINITELY the second personality you listed xD And I'm not afraid to be different (In a good way. lol). Sequins and animal prints are my 2 favorite things!:)

TinysMom- This is for a few local pageants. I am also running for Miss Teen Ohio next year, I don't think they want big elaborate dresses like the second one though. But I might use it:)

irishbunny wrote:
I love both, I can't decide lol! If you have brown hair, I wouldn't go for the second one :)

My hair is very blonde:) Lol. That's why I was hesitant on the first one/:

Back