Which breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyRabbit33

Reaction score
I just want some opinions or experiences frompeople. I'm going to get a rabbit in the future, after Binky gets olderand around the time she gets spayed, and i'm undecided on which breedto get.

I know that a lot of things depends on the individual rabbit, or theperson caring for that rabbit, but anything that helps is welcome. Atfirst, i wanted a holland lop for sure. But now i want either a Dutchor a Mini Rex. Either would work for me. What do you guys think?

Or you can get a loving, curious, and hilarious Lionhead, along with an adopted bun from a shelter;).

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I like to choose by the individual.Both of those breeds are great, but each individual rabbit will bedifferent. And a baby rabbit will often change herpersonality when she hits puberty. So adopting aspayed/neutered rabbit from a shelter or rescue is the best.Both Dutch and Mini Rexes are very common in shelters, although youmight find that a charming cross breed or other breed of rabbit catchesyour eye.

Have you looked on Petfinder? I don't know what city you're in, so I just searched for the nearest ones to Trenton:
http://search.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi#

Just the first page has two dutches and one mini rex, plus lots of other cute bunnies!

YeahI agree, best thing is to find the bunny that is right for you.:D

But...I have to say, mini rex is an amazing breed:bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back