Which book?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GK44

Reaction score
Hi,

I have come across two books on bunnies and I am considering buying one of them. They are House Rabbit Handbook and Rabbits for Dummies.

I'm a first time bunny owner and have been reading a lot at RO as well as other online sites.

Which one would you recommend? I'd like to get a book as a good back up. I like to read and sometimes my internet goes down so I don't want to be lost with questions if I can't get online.

I didn't enjoy House Rabbit Handbook as much as Rabbits for Dummies, but they are both pretty good resources.

I downloaded Pet Rabbit Handbook by Sarah Martin free on amazon. If you have a kindle, PM me and I can send it.

I appreciate the offer Chrisdoc, but I don't have a kindle...

GK44, check on Amazon.com to see if there is a Kindle book app to allow you to view/read it. They have apps for Apple products as well as the Kindle so there may be another device you have that it would work on or even your computer. Amazon has free books periodically too.

I haven't read either book but I did check out Rabbits for Dummies at Amazon.com where you can check out some of the info in the book. It looked like an interesting read to me but that is just based on a quick look at Amazon's web site. Don't know how informational it really is though.

Latest posts

Back