where would you buy...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might also want to try home stores like Bed Bath and Beyond or similar stores. Sears might also have some.

I know there are digital scales that are not kitchen ones (ones you weigh yourself on). They might be a bit cheaper and would still give you what you are looking from.

AI have a digital food scale that I purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond. It's made by Oxo. I did buy it for kitchen use, but it might also work well for weighing kits. BBB has other brands, in a range of prices, that would probably work equally well. If you are on the mailing list for BBB, you could use one of those 20% off coupons they're constantly sending out.

Although there are digital scales for weighing people, and they are sometimes less expensive than a food-specific scale, they generally don't register the tiny weights you would need.

Target and Walmart do carry a few models of scales, but I find that if I have a coupon from BBB, I can get a nicer product at equal or lower price.

i bought a digital/electronic scale from frys,/which is a huge local electronic store($100.)maximum weight 25#,./.reads #,oz,kg,grams great for kittens,rabbits,foods,use the phone book,..sincerely james waller

I got an analog food scale from the dreaded Wal-Mart for about $7 last year. It only goes up to 8 lbs or so, but I've got small bunnies.

Latest posts

Back