Where to get Woody Pet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlie

Reaction score
I don't know of anywhere that sells Woody Pet litter? Does anyone in Indiana know of where to buy it? Or, even if you're not in Indiana, is there a chain-store (nationwide store) that sells it?

I buy mine at Agway.

TSC stores usually carry it, too.

Hey there!

Im in Michigan, so not too far away from you, and I buy mine at Tractor Supply Co (TSC). Do they have these in your area? Its about 5-6 bucks for a very large bag. Other than that, I would call around to any type of feed store.

Good Luck!

-Haley

hh2420 wrote:
Hey there!

Im in Michigan, so not too far away from you, and I buy mine at Tractor Supply Co (TSC).
-Haley
I was in Michigan this past weekend. I flew into Detroit and then drove down to Tecumseh where I stayed. I was so excited to see a TSC store in Saline when I drove though!! :D

hh2420 wrote:
lol...did you stock up on woody pet?? :) We have a lot of farmland in MI, so theres TSCs everywhere!

-Haley
It wouldn't fit in my carry-on bag ;).

I'm from Detroit originally. Most of my relatives are (or were) farmers. My sister is in Clinton and lives on a farm. They rent the house (HUGE!!!) and have use of the front acreage. There's nothing like fresh eggs from her chickens, and veggies from the garden!!!!!.....AND a TSC just down the road a ways.

"Is this heaven?", Field of Dreams

Latest posts

Back