Where to get bunny toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah92

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't been online for quite some time but have been thinking about buying the bunnies some new toys and wondering where other people purchase toys?
and what toys do your buns like?

I am happy to buy online if they ship to Australia and its not too high of a postage cost so if anyone can recommend pet sites that would be great!

So far I give my rabbits wooden chews and carrot and corn chews made from sea grass..
My male bunny nudge LOVES to throw the carrot/corn around and completely destroys it :D

:bunny19

Make your own! There are lots of tutorials online for diy bunny toys. My bunny likes those way more that the store bought toys. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Since I am in the US I won't advise you about store bought toys but there are some easy to make toys that will keep you bunny happy. Paper towel cardboard tubes are great to stuff with hay for bunny fun. Also, the white pages from phone books are another great shreddable toy. I have a hard plastic ball with a bell inside (from a parrot toy site) that my buns like to play bunny ball with me. We do our own version of bunny soccer. I roll the ball to them & they nudge it back to me with their nose! Boxes for them to hide in & chew to make their own custom built bunny room. Those are my buns favorite fun toys.

Well thief is lots of chows you could go on amazon and type in rabbit toys you could go on eBay because they are both really good but watch out their might be better deals that others or you could make some of your own with cardboard boxes and bottle cartons try to be really creative xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back