Where to find NIC cubes in Canada?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pherber12

Reaction score
Any Canadians know where I can get some NIC cubes?

So far I've found Canadian Tire has 4 cubes for $24.99, and Rona has the Rubbermaid brand 6 cubes for $35.99 but I'm hoping I can find them cheaper somewhere...

I've also searched on the Zellers and Walmart websites and didn't come up with anything.

I tried to do a search of this forum because I'm sure this has been asked already, but it just kept on loading forever with nothing coming up :(

I'm in Montreal and I've found them at the Wal-Marts here. They're usually with the laundry stuff close to the closet organizers like shoe racks etc. Home Depot also has them but I cannot remember the aisle. I've gotten all of mine between 14.99-19.99 :)

London Drugs had a sale last week. It was about $12- $13 for a 3 cube set. We have them at our Walmarts but I haven't checked out the prices lately.

I bought mine at Canadian Tire about a year ago. They had a sale 4 cubes for $9.99. I'm constantly on the look-out for NIC sales but I haven't seen anything that cheap since then

Latest posts

Back