Where is MyBunnyBoys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No, I haven't heard from her. Have you tried PMing her? Hopefully that would get through.

We've had so many people moving around that I don't know who's coming or going anymore. I miss them all.

Dajeti2
Bunty
MyBunnyLovesMe
QTBunnies
Cher's going to be on the move soon.
JessicaRabbit's been missed too
Even Buck's been on the road

Hope they all come back when they can. Am trusting they will when they're ready and able.

:)

-Carolyn

I miss hearing about Apollo :( I wonderif she is still taking him out in the stroller with a hat on...I almostbought a hat with ear holes in it yesterday...but I think Emmit wouldhave been pretty mad.

-Carrie

Lol no one missed me :p!

I went on a two week vacation to Canada and Washington and just cameback. Am VERY tired. Trixie's great, and so is Sage. Our other dogRosie fell in the pool and drowned.... :(

trixiesowner wrote:
Lol no one missed me :p!

I went on a two week vacation to Canada and Washington and just cameback. Am VERY tired. Trixie's great, and so is Sage. Our other dogRosie fell in the pool and drowned.... :(

Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. That happened to our friend's little pug :(

Pam

Emmits_mom wrote:
I miss hearing about Apollo :( I wonder if she isstill taking him out in the stroller with a hat on...I almost bought ahat with ear holes in it yesterday...but I think Emmit would have beenpretty mad.

-Carrie

I second that emotion, Carrie, Big Time!I can't wait for Tina and Apollo to return.

Sorry to hear about your dog, trixiesowner. That'shorrible. Whata tragedy.

-Carolyn

I swear I'm alive! Just dropping in to say hello.I have been rushed with summer school going on which I had to take tolighten my grade 11 course load. With all the homework, my demandingbunnies, the crazy weather, and everything else, it's not all that easyto get on! Streets have been flooding, tornadoes near by, golf ballsized hail, and a mall "flooding" inside, wonderful, eh? Well off tofinish my homework, bye!

P.S.- I feel so loved to know people realised I was missing!lol. That'sfor you BunnyMommy and the others!

Sincerely,

A slightly soggy Lauraalong with spoiledprinces Mocha and Spice.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Laura's back!

Thanks for letting us hear from you andfor letting us know that everything's all right.:D

Only back to leave you all again for anotherweek. lol, summer school ends for me at the end of this week and thenI'm probably taking drivers training if my parents can get me in, soI'll be back when I can! Probably be starting grade 11 and then finallymake it back on, lol.

My condolences for you and your family about yourpup .................

and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmIam going backto come Aug ...

hehe

There really was a reason that there is some strange bond (the digginbetween countries that is) between Spice & Mocha with Jade& Jezebel!

MBB, I (at a VERY late time in life) took YDC..(it reduced thelearner's license by 3 months) so I have every appendage crossed for yathat you get in!! and so do my purrrrrrty girls

Cher

Cool, here it's drivers training. My mom has meregistered for 4 days of in class work from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm on thelast week of July. The laws in Alberta are different than where youwere, we can get our learners permit at 14 and then our license at 16.I've been 16 for 6 months now and still don't have mine simply becauseI don't really care about driving. Taking drives education does nothingfor the time you have your permit, no matter what, you cannot get alicense until you're 16. As far as I know, there isn't a set time thatyou have to have your permit before you can move up. I'm purely takingdrivers training to get insurance costs down, they are so horribly highin Alberta for young people it's unbelievable! I guess this course islooked upon as the equivalent to experience and therefore lowers thecost.

My summer is dwindling past andI've been working every day ashard as during school. My course load is absolutely full and I can'tdrop anything considering I either need it to graduate or need it toget into the chosen university program as I am looking into being afamily and general practice physician. The only choice I have is summerschool or finish the courses I don't need to graduate in a semesterafter grade 12. I could just drop German but I wont do that! I loveGerman and it would be handy in the medical field considering we have avery high German population here.

My boys are basking in my attention since I'm out there daily brushingthem especially since Spice is shedding like no other and allergies aregetting bad. I bring them in every night and my mom spoils them withpineapple (hey, it's better than the treats she gave them before!) andit's not bad considering the potential for hair build up with theshedding they're doing. Mocha's a bit too skinny from my point of viewand am putting some weight on him with more pellets and he loves me forit. They are both happier than ever that this horrible rain stopped andthey can go run in their outside runs again and be dry, with that rainthe pens looked like mini lakes all the time.

Off to do homework now, bye!

Sounds like you'rehaving a great summer, Laura! :) I think thatyou'll do really well as a doctor.I'm so proud ofyou. :dude:

Back