Where in the World have you been?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent been to that many places.. lets see.

Puerto Rico
St Thomas
Halfmoon Cay, Bahamas
Grand Turk
Allentown, PA
Albany, NY
Just about all of Florida
Jamaica

And I think that's it! Yup, thats it! Sheesh, my list looks weak compared to all of yours!!

I want to go EVERYWHERE!!!!! ALL OVER!

I've been to:
  • the USA (NY state, where I live, and most of the other continental 48 states)
  • Canada
  • Israel
  • All four countries of the UK (Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland) plus the three largest British Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney)
  • Ireland (Eire)
  • Malta
  • Italy - specifically Sicily
  • France and Switzerland (but only for changes of flight, I never left the airport)

I've only been to different states in the US. But I am only 17, so I have time! :)

But in the US I've been to New York(live here), Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Jersey, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Washington State, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Sooo, 13 states so far and I'm 17, I say I'm doing good. :) I'll be going to Hawaii for my 18th birthday present from my mom. <3

In Canada I have been to every single province except for Nunavut.

I lived in:
Vancouver, Prince Rupert, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto

Spent a lot of time in Quebec, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, Yellowknife and visited Nova Scotia and PEI.

I have spent a lot of time in the US
Nevada, Arizona, California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maine, Vermont, Boston and Chicago

Been to Australia, Norway and The UK. I am itching to visit Greece and Italy. I will eventually be going to Japan as my SO will be doing his 5th degree black belt testing in Goju Ryu Karate =) My dream is an Alaskan cruise, which I am hoping will be what we do for our honeymoon.

I live in Canada and have never left it. Been to every province except for the territories, Nunavut and haven't been to PEI(which is so tiny anyway..) I have lived in Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
I'll never ever have the money to travel overseas. I don't know how you people do it.
I would love love love to visit New Zealand and London though to see friends.

PEI may be tiny but it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been :) however nothing will ever beat New Brunswick lol.

My travel a lot of the times was covered by my old job and saving saving saving. I lucked into being a groom for an international rider(horses)so I did a good chunk of travel with her grooming her horses at international events.

Latest posts

Back