Where does your bunny live?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where does your bunny live?

• Cage indoors

• Free roam

• Hutch outside

• Bunny mansion indoors

• Bunny mansion outdoors

Results are only viewable after voting.

horselvrkc

Reaction score
I made this poll because I am keeping my bunny i am getting 2moro in a hutch outdoors... my dad is not handy so we can not make one of those bunny mansions. I am trying to find the biggest one possible without having to spend to much money. The one I might get is close to 200$!

Not sure what to vote :?- Maddie is free roam in my room, Pebble and Ebony live in a playhouse outside.

But I'm getting an NIC cage for Maddie soon, with the possibility of bonding the three together and having them in a cage in my room...think I'll just leave the vote for now. :p

Well, right now, my crew of three are all in my room, as a matter of fact, they were the only thing in MY room for about the month, but now I am sleeping in there again..

Sisi is in a HUGE dog crate for now...
Ash is in his nice pen I made him.
And Simi is in a small but decent sized cage until I buy NICs this weekend to put Sisi in, and Simi in the dog crate until I have simi and sisi bonded, then they will share a HUGE nic cage, or have free roam of my room... Not sure yet.

My bun gets free roam all day but at night we put her in her cage. I voted free roam since that is what most of her day consists of.

Belle is free roam during the day, of around six in the morning when my dad leaves for work, until about midnight when my brother goes to bed. Maggie's in a NIC cage.We block off a special part for Maggie with child saftey gates. Both of their cages are in the basement. But, there's seven people in my family, so there's generally ALWAYS someone in the basement to keep and eye on them. When Maggie's out, we make sure that Belle doesn't go nearMaggie's area. But they're both really good about it. Maggie really enjoys hoping up and down the stairs, so on some days I just block off the stairs and she'll just run up and down them for literally hours until she flops down and falls asleep.

My five live in NIC mansion in side with tunnel/tube through plaster to an outside cage, so they can go in and out as they lease. We also made another outdoor enclosure on the wekend with ramps and platforms etc for them to have a little fun in when the weather is fine and the cat from next door isnt stalking them!!!

I voted Bunny Mansion indoors because I have a closet turned into a bunny room.

I voted Bunny Mansion Indoors, well soon to be, their cages right now aren't bad, but still feel too small

Pebbles and Bruno are in 4 x 4 NIC cages, and Poppy is in a 3 x 4 for the moment. Once all are bonded, it'll be connected to make a 4 x 11 NIC cage (that works out to be 4.6 feet x 12.83 feet. That will be my dream bunny home.

I just love NIC cages, cheap, versatile, easy. Best way to go IMO! You can make an excellent sized cage for under $50 depending on where you live.

Latest posts

Back