Where do you live?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MBB - that's what I meant :) The hay that falls into the litterbox and gets peed on is what reeks. So I guess I should have said hay-soaked-in-day-old-urinestinks :yuck ;)

My girls live in a wooden playhouse outside.Right now it is sectioned off into two separate areas because I am waiting for my girls to be spayed and bonded. It has a second level too.

If my parents would allow it I would have them living in the house:(, I will when I'm older.:)

My bunny lives in my bedroom. She has a cage,since she likes to try and pee on my BF's stuff when she is out for too long. She does get free roaming time when he goes to work. When he is home, we usually take her out into the living room with us. Otherwise there isn't enough room for all of us. We have a bed, the bunny cage, a tv, the computer, all in one 10x10 room. :?

~Star~

We currently have 7 bunns...4 live in the "Bunny Room" a guest room decorated for bunns and filled with toys.2 live in the living room temporarily until 1 is spayed and 1 gets used to noise and motion. And the last 1 lives in the library since she is new and in quarantine right now. Once we get to bonding the hope is to have all the bunns in the "Bunny Room" or maybe only 2 left over in the living room!

I haven't noticed a smell from our kids...we use litter boxes with a layer of compressed pine pellets on the bottomand layers of hay on top. We change the boxes every Wednesday night since garbage day is on Thursday! No wet feet...no stinky messes! (But ours don't dig in it either though!):)

I only have one right now. She lives in my bedroom. She has a (huge)cage that I leave open and when I go to bed, she gets locked in. I like to feel as though she has some kind of schedule. She's very well litter trained and she doesn't smell at all. I just spot clean her litter box as needed and do a deep cleaning once a week. She doesn't drag hay into her litter box, EVER. She's a little prissy I guess. Likes to be clean. Only goes to the bathroom there(Except for a few recent mishaps, she needs to be spayed ASAP) Everyone says bunnies smell, but, not mine!

Thanks for all the posts. I have to ask, what's a NIC?

How do you litter train a rabbit? I'm thinking i might try it with the babies i have, providing they survive. Might keep one and see if we can have one inside.

Latest posts

Back