Where did your rabbits come from?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my buns except the two kits we bred here arefrom reputable rabbitrys that are active in raising showbunnies. All have tattoos and pedigrees.

I marked Aliens left them.....becausePebbles was left at the vets to be euthanized. However thevet at her own expense,saved the bunny,performed ac-section, and a spayedoperation . Then thevetkept Pebbles, until the right family was found.I was the lucky one! :D

Rainbows! :)

My Lilly was from a market and I got noname(still thinkin) from some people in newborough hu were getting rid ofher, the daughter wouldnt look after her.

Becc, Lilly and No name lol

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I marked Aliens left them.....because Pebbles was left atthe vets to be euthanized. However the vet at her ownexpense,saved the bunny,performed a c-section, anda spayedoperation . Then the vetkeptPebbles, until the right family was found. I was the luckyone! :D

Awww, didn't hear the Pebbles story before, that's so sweet. :)

I went for aliens as well, although I did the abducting.;)

Pippwas living on the busiest downtown street corner (in acity of 2 million) with a couple of homeless panhandlers. Shewastied up with a dog chain and eating a tree leaf.I saw her and offered the kids all my cash ($40) and ended up with abunny! I only had her for a day, but she seemed to be quite a'people' bunny. That was late August.

Igave her to a friend of mine who really wanted her -- herdog had died that day -- but she 'naturalized' her by 'letting' herlive in her backyard. Pippkept 'escaping' into herhouse (or into theneighbor's house). WhenI was asked to bunny sit a couple of months later,the lonelylittlething was on my lapwith bunny kissesgalore.

She never ran from anything or anybody -- untilthedaymy friend came to pick her up. Pipptook one look at her and took off! So I took herback. (I told her I either got the rabbit,or shegot a bill for the stereo and thecomputer she destoyed).

I got the rabbit. :)

Chernish came from a forum posting, a girl was giving away her rabbit. I came to see him and he was just so cute, we took him.

I got my black Mini Doe from one of my 4-Hleaders before she moved to Tennessee, she was switching from Mini's toTans. I'm so happy I got her because, she was almost sold toa random person, and she has a leg. I love her so much and she isexpecting this weekend. Butterscotch was from my sister's friend andwas origannaly a pet. I took him and make him into an awesome showbunny!

I got Daisy from my neighbour :Xwhen she was only a month old because he was planning on abandoning her.

He got her from a farmer's flea market thinking it would make a nice pet his 3 year old :dude:

He was not taking care of her and kept the baby bunnyoutside. I use to keep watch to make sure no other animalwould hurt her and I would feed her daily. Daisy would escapefrom the homemade stupid so-called shelter and sit at the front of myback door everyday.

My neighbour and I were planing on kidnapping her and finding her abetter home then a few days later my stupid neighbour said he was goingto through her in the field because he didn't want her.

I told him I would take her. Now 7 months later she has become a big part of our family and we love her very much.

Pipp wrote:
Awww, didn't hear the Pebbles story before, that's so sweet. :)

I was at the vets looking for a rabbit savvy person. The vetknew right away Iwould end up with Pebbles. Otherfamilies also looked in on her but the doctor had alreadyreserved Pebbles for me and had to convince me to take her.Pebbles started licking me when I first saw her, and the doctor saidthat Pebbles only licked her once during her stay. Every daynow, I get a thousand licks from Pebbles.

well sinceyou didnt have an idiot buttonfor me to check off ,

i got most all of the rabbits i havefrom shutting down arabbit mill , yesjust like puppy mills ,all females were pregnantDoe's.

Mine's from a pet shop, and I haven't had anyproblems with her. I don't know of any breeders locally, and ourshelters are mainly full of dogs and cats. Someday I just may try theHumane Society and see if they have any buns.

You can always look on Petfinders.com. Many are in foster homes.

ed

Latest posts

Back