where can I buy rabbit toys and things?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskerz

Reaction score
Does anyone know any sites I can go to to order rabbit toys and supplies???

if so, what are they?:biggrin2:

thebunnybasics.com is a non-profit rescue I work with. 100% of the proceeds go to helping the shelter, which right now rescued over 100 rabbits from a backyard situation (Here is the article: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...scottdale-rabbit-rescue-100-phoenix-home.html)

The items are great..I am in the store so I can tell you all the toys are really large and great quality. The $7 rattles can last for MONTHS they are so large, but the rabbits love them. I also suggest all the wicker balls, flowers, and square.

It would be awesome if you could help!

Other stores include Busy Bunny (Forgot the url just google) and binkybunny.com

we get some stuff from petsmart, but most of our stuff is home fashioned. Some of the favorite things are variations of hideout made out of card board boxes. Paper rollers from TP and papertowels, cuttings from the apple tree, wicker mats, wicker balls, and paper bags to mention a few.

DON'T BUY!! lol if u actually look at most of the stuff in stores it is actually possible to make the toys. it may not look as pretty but it is still just as functional. if you can make it out of stuff from around the house, then do it. it will save you lost of money :)

Latest posts

Back