When rabbits attack...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrybuns

Reaction score
So last night I had taken out the 2 and a half week old kits for their daily pic and excercise while I clean momma's cage. I had them on the table because my beagle was running around. She can't reach beyond her nose at the end of the table so i figured with me right there they would be safe besides she doesn't want to eat the rabbits just play with them.

The biggest of the three goes nose to nose with her then runs away. My hubby and I are laughing about what a little crap disturber she is. As we are laughing about it she takes a flying leap on the dogs head and then slides down the unsuspecting dog to the ground and hops away. It was hillarious!!!! My hunting dog was attacked by a baby rabbit. She must be so ashamed lol.

Sounds like you have a little stinker on your hands! I'd keep an eye on that one!

lol it definatly sounds like you'll be having some fun with that little one, I bet she'll give you some stories to tell.

OMG she sounds like a cutie full of life. I bet she will be a hand full. I bet your poor dog was surprised. You got to show of some pictures of your dog that was attacked and this cute rabbit.

In the rabbitry section there is a pic of the bunny. And I will dig up a pic of my rabbit hunted dog lol. I am very excited about what a trouble maker she'll be as the trouble makers are the most fun ;) I just still can't stop laughing, beagles are supposed to hunt rabbits and mine gets attacked my a little two week old rabbit. Poor dog!

Latest posts

Back