When it comes to Woody Pet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulo

Reaction score
I heard its basicaly the best litter for bunnies,but every where I go and ask for woody pet, they look at me strangelyand say, WAAT?? and make me look stupid :shock: So I waswondering what the price range and if anyone knows how I could get thewoody pet here in georgia, in marietta or near. Thanks

---And by the looks of the logos down here, I dont think i have a good chance of getin it

A few members found it hard to get Woody Pet intheir area as it was not available at the retail stores.However, I was able to purchase Woody Pet at a local warehouse thatcarried it. Dave Jr. is the sales rep who madearrangements for me to pick it up. Just e-mail him and seewhat happens.

If anyone in this fine rabbit forum has any questionsregarding Woody Pet Professional Animal Bedding, please email me director call the Woody Pet toll free number. We will be more than happy toanswer any questions or direct you to a Woody Pet Bedding outlet.(hopefully in your area)[email protected]

888-535-9816 toll free

Dave Jr.
Woody Pet Products Inc

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back