When I touch their Butt, they Binkie!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
When Bud or Rox are on the grass (fav spot to do binkies) if I touch their butt, they will hop up and do a huge binkie, sometimes doing multiple ina row.

One thing my dog Jackie does now, (totally nasty) is kind of move the bunnies butt because (eww) he likes to eat their poo. Yeah this sounds terribly nasty and it is, but I have heard some other people on the forum's dogs like bunny poo. Jackie normally just does this with Buddy because Jackie and Buddy are really good friends but I sometimes see him nudge Roxie's butt when they are on the grass to. But when Jackie nudges them, I sometimes see them do binkies when he does it!

Megan

Yep, my dogs LOVE rabbit poop. Where almost all of mine are outside in hutches my dogs sift through their poop to find the good ones, I'm guess it is the softer ones.

My rabbit Blizzard loves to be in the grass and once he gets his full of eating it she will stand up and look then he starts his running and jerking and blinking. He is 4 years old this month, I love my guy!

Aww! So cute! :D

When I scratch Bru's bum, his back legs drop and then he starts to crawl until he just stretches out hehe. I think they're ticklish there!

When I scratch Edie's bum, she starts to groom herself...and sometimes me! I LOVE that.:bunnyheart

My older Flemish doe, Big Mama, has this itchy spot on her back, and when I scratch it for her, her tongue starts flicking! She will lick anything that's in front of her, and if there isn't anything there she just licks air! ROFL If I scratch it long enough, her back legs start sliding out from under her until her belly is flat on the floor. I get a huge laugh out of it every time, she's so funny.

Spring wrote:
Aww! So cute! :D

When I scratch Bru's bum, his back legs drop and then he starts to crawl until he just stretches out hehe. I think they're ticklish there!

That's EXACTLY what Charlie does to - I was wondering if any other buns did that! I agree about the ticklish thing...

Nadia

Let rabbits eat their poo. I reasearched and found that they eat their poo because it has so much nutrition in it. It is natural.

[align=center]Madeline:bunnydance:[/align]

Madeline, it's not the rabbit eating the poop, it's the dog. The dog is bumping the bunny's butt, trying to get the rabbit to poop.

The only worry about dogs eating rabbit poop that i know of, is coccidia. But other than that, I believe it's not dangerous. Of course, I have never had a dog, so I could be wrong.

Zeke also will binky when I scritch his butt sometimes. He has to be in a silly mood. He'll do a little head shake and prance away then come right back for more play.

--Dawn

I've been trying this out with Billy and Ronnie to no avail. Billy gets upset with me and gives me a look like "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" And Ronnie takes it as a sign that I want to mate with him. :X

Little Bay Poo wrote:
I've been trying this out with Billy and Ronnie to no avail. Billy gets upset with me and gives me a look like "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" And Ronnie takes it as a sign that I want to mate with him. :X
Billy, I can only guess does not "perform on command" he's to much of a star for that.. and Ronnie? come on, we all know how much he likes to "practice" - but would love to see a Ronnie binkie, but he's a lover -not a binkier :D...

The only time I can touch their butt for them to binkie is on the grass. Otherwise sometimes I see them hopping around and do a random binky but normally its on the grass :biggrin2:

When Bo is not in the mood for play - and I "boop" his butt...... he sits there defiantly giving me the butt..... :bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back