When Grammy and Grandpa are away....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
Mommy will let me play inside!

My Nana and Papa don't like me or my siblings very much. So, my momma put me outside in a hutch. And I must say, it is VERY cozy! New England is cold in the winter, but momma made sure I'm warm every night, but not too warm :)

Nana and Papa are going away for the weekend, so my hoomin likes to take me inside whenever she can. Me wuv her so much! Although, me don't like getting my nails clipped and I have a baaaad feeling that my hoomin is gonna try and cut my nails! YIKES!

In a few weeks, me, my annoying little brother, my bully of a sister, and her four babies are all going to the doctor's office! YUCK! My momma and her sister are getting me and my brother "nootered", whatever that means. And my sister is getting "sprayed", whatever that means. And then my momma told me that the doctor is going to see if my sister's babies are boys or girl bunnies, so that they can go to a good family.

I hope my hoomin and her sister are prepared to bring SEVEN bunnies into one vet appointment!

we is making a fuss and our hoomin gave up trying to cut our nails. then we was at the vet on friday for our check ups and the vet did it:X

nootering and spraying is ok cos you is asleep. den you goes home and gets lots of treats and fuss.

love roxy

my nails have never been cut before. what is it like???
im not getting nootered i know that cos once my hoomins relatives frend had a bunny and thought it was a girl and they wanted a mate and we coulda used me but it were a boy so i fink he brought anuva bunny, definintely a girl dis time. but i havent got a clue what nooterin or spayin is but one is for boys and one is for girls!!!

We are inside all the time but mommy and daddy cut our nails once a week.

We has been spayed and neutered. Its all good you will be fine. wow mom and dad have problems with two I can not believe you havs 6 bother and sister.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
We are inside all the time but mommy and daddy cut our nails once a week.

We has been spayed and neutered. Its all good you will be fine. wow mom and dad have problems with two I can not believe you havs 6 bother and sister.
My hoomin's sister already gave two of my family members to good homes. Now, she's giving away the other three. My hoomin is keeping my brother, Dutch. I don't like him very much. He tried to steal my lady bun last summer.

Back