When does everybody go back to school?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyscove

Christina - Moderator
Reaction score
I go back to school on Monday, arhg, I'm stillnot done with all my homework, so if anyone asks, I'm definately nothere. It makes me happy to hear that other people have goneback before me, though even if you have more time off I'd love to hearthat too. I'm going to be a Junior in a relatively small(400) Catholic All-girls school. Last thursday we had to goin and have our pictures taken and get our lockers. Since Ijust got my bunny over the summer, I know she'll miss me a bit when I'mnot having as much time, it has always upset my dog when we goback. So, when does everybody else go back, and what gradeare you going into?

My Birthday is the first full day of school-September 6. We go back on the 5 for a few hours. Ughh I'm not readyfor school yet! I had a whole 'summer to do list' that I've only doneone thing from. I still have to organize the rabbit room, my room, geteverything in decent shape, school shop, ahh! Gives me a head ach justthinking about it.

The only thing I look forward to is if I have a top locker. The bottemones kill because usually your stuck with someone you don't like havingthe locker above you!

I wanted a bottom locker, because then I can setmy stuff on the ground, and the top lockers are jsut high enough whereit's hard to see what number it's on, argh, but one of my best friendsconvinced me to get a top locker next to her, so we'll see how thatgoes over.

Happy Birthday Spring!:balloons:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're going to be a freshman, right?

Oh, so sorry, that's good though, you're already used to the wonderful world of high school.

At least you get to celebrate you birthday at school though, I'm alwaysso jealous of the girls who get their locker wrapped and get cakes andsuch, though this year I took summer PE, and got food, yay!

I don't know if it's something everone does, or just at my school, butI live for free cake on anyone's birthday. :littlecake

Oh yes, that's alright. I was looking forward to it last year, but now I'm just dreading it.

I have allergies, so most of my friends stay clear about giving mefood.. LOL. We do that at my school too, sometimes people put littleposters around with silly pictures of them or something around theschool. Some of the stuff is supposed to be funny, but it gets nasty.Oh no, birthday beats..hehe kidding.

I start University on the 6th! Although me and afriend are going looking for our classes on campus on Friday and wehave orientation on the holiday Monday and the 5th.

Spring, one of my two best friends has reallybad allergies to just about everything, and she's a vegetarian, and haseally bad asthma, so we've got to be really careful with her.The thing is, she's allergic to rabbits, and my other best friend hasthem too, so one day, the allergic one was like, I think you guys aretrying to tell me something now that you both have rabbits. Isaid, "yeah, we like your house better," lol.

:bunnydance:

I go back on the 11th September to my secondyear in college. Im not too sure what day Labor dayis...:? **Edit** Agh I just saw the note at the top, Laborday is the 4th Sept.

But Im really looking forward to it :DEven though its my last year :(

We homeschool and started on August23rd. We'll get a week in, thenwe have off for 3days when I'm judging at fairs and a week of our own fair.Back to the books on Sept. 11.

Pam

September 6th:(. I still have to do the summerreading assignments... BUT hopefully I'll get 2nd semesterEnglish:clover: (in that case I won't have to read the books untilJanuary).

This is better than last year, though. Last year I started August 31st.

Seems to me that Sept 6 is a popular day forschool to start. Here, we always ALWAYS start the wed after labor day(except for my freshman year when the HS started 3 days later becauseof construction). I'm gonna be a senior, and i cant wait to get out ofthis school. And if one more person asks me if/where i"m looking atcolleges, I'm going to pull my hair out since I havent really done thecollege preperation I should have at this point in the game =\

................:(:(:(:(................... school Ahhhhhh!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!! lol!

i go back i think on the 6th (yeah next week i am doing ahappy dance now.. NOT!) but i rather be in school right now since hehas pretty bored at home and being raining on and sat since friday andwill coutie til tues. morning. but i have got so much thingsto do on my summer list.... The pig and bun will miss me.... *CHESTERand daisy cry*:(:(:(

It's the first day, you'd think they would havegiven us some slack on the homework, oh well. I have anin-class essay tomorrow and some quizzes and tests later in the week,oh, and I'm hoping ot finish my summer reading I didn't do tonight,wish me luck.

:bump

Latest posts

Back