When bunny knows you too well!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munchkin

Reaction score
Oh my goodness - I just went to answer the phone, leaving Moon and Flopsy out in the dining room / kitchen area.
After a long conversation with my brother I decided to go make a cup of tea. On entering the dining room I say hello to Moon and ask "Where's Flopsy" at which point Flopsy comes bounding in from the kitchen with a teabag hanging from her mouth. How she got the teabag I'll never know but my goodness I giggled!

I said "What you got there" and she gave it to me, like "It's for you mum".

So cute. :biggrin2:

LOL...that's adorable! I love it when bunnies do off-the-wall things that catch us by surprise. I guess decided to help you with your tea! :)

I know! It's what makes them so very special.
Flopsy has always been quirky and made me work to build a bond with her, so when she does little things like this, its like a little gift in our journey, if that makes sense. God I love my rabbits more every single day. :inlove:

Thats brilliant i will need to try and teach Dennis.

He was wanting a treat yesterday morning and when he didn't get one he went to the kitchen sat in the dogs food bowl and strated eating the dog s biscuits!!!

Latest posts

Back