Wheek, Hop, Meow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschimpf

Wheek, Hop, Meow
Reaction score
Starting a blog/chronicle is always hard, in my opinion. There is always so much to talk about! I guess I'll start this out at the beginning...

Over 27 years ago a young pregnant mother was sitting on the sofa surrounded by her pets. Since becoming pregnant all the pets seemed more interested with her ever growing belly but she shrugged it off as one of those odd pregnancy things.

In May she gave birth to a health baby girl but soon she noticed that her pets all loved to be around the baby. Again she shrugged it off as just a new baby infatuation. Every day the cat would be waiting by the crib when the baby slept, sat on the sofa next the the baby while she nursed and laid next to the baby while she was on the floor. It wasn't just the cat, the other pets would go from one side of their cage to the other trying to see the baby.

As the years moved on the baby turned into a child. That child always had cats and dogs follow her home. She had a special way with them. Soon that child grew into a teen. Rebellious and stubborn as most can be, she still surrounded herself with pets. When she took riding lessons the horses responded amazingly to her. She grew past the typical cat and dog pet owner and started loving small animals like rats, mice and ferrets.

The teen turned into a young adult, who herself turned into a young mother. Still her love and "gift" for pets stayed with her. One day she was working in a pet store when a cute curly ball of fluff looked up at her, this was the start of a 5+ year love affair with guinea pigs. Over the next few years she got married, had two more children and help home and rehome about 100 guinea pigs. She created a Canadian based care site for them and even started a sewing company for small animal bedding.

One day she was asked to help out a friend of a friend. House their bunny for them for a little while. So a cute little Polish Dwarf came into her life. The worry set in, after no contact from his owners she knew what was happening.. She was now a bunny slave.

As you can guess this is my story, but a good chronicle/blog should have photos, so here is some of my lovelies.

The cat: Spook, 3 years old.
8905070764_c68637e26f_z.jpg

The pigs: Reko, Thora, Satu (respectfully) 2 yrs, 4m, 4m.
8637024199_2480d0e8ff_z.jpg

8735775557_b450697f66_z.jpg

8736894274_906934a46a_z.jpg

The Bunny: Little Jack (Little J), 3m.
9264866464_6fd44d125a_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back