Whats the most you have paid for your buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most we've ever paid for one single rabbitis $250. The most we ever spent at one time on rabbitpurchases was 1000+. Per year, I spend approx.$10,000 on my rabbit "addiction" (including traveling, showing, hotels,rabbit care, etc.). I do make some of it back in sales andjudging, but still operate at a loss.

Pam

We purchased "Dude" a few years ago (broken tortHolland Lop buck) -- he is quite a nice boy and the foundation ofadding new blood to our tightly linebred strain. We also gota very nice buck recentlythat was a gift from John Borsick, atop breeder in the US. (It's more fun when you get them for free LOL)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
(It's more fun when you get them for free LOL)

Pebbles was free, and is very low maintenance in costs.

I adopted Pebbles for nothing,from my vet,whojust wanted to find a good home for her. The vetalready spayed and did some expensive operations on Pebbles before Igot her. I repay the vet by going in twice a yearfor check-ups.

I bought an extra large cage from theHumane Society for $25. Food and vegetables, Ican pick up from the stores and restaurants I do deliveriesto. The hay and pellets lasts a longtime. And the Woody Pet lasts evenlonger. :p

The only expense is all the time I spend with her.

Rainbows! :D

I paid $50 each for Apollo and Athena. Ipaid $40 each for Misty and Stormy. Christa and Hopi were adopted. Kodaand Norman were rescues and Buddy is a special needs adoption.

I have spent a fortune in supplies and vets. But they are all soooo worth it.

Tina

Bunny did not cost us anything since our cat, Ranger, was the one who brought her home :)

So far in vet bills its only been $10 for a first time visit. She will be getting spayed after Thanksgiving for $145.

Bustaboo, and Tucks were $40 (Tucks only has one ear, so he was 'free'...)

Emma was $95, but the money goes to the rescue.

Now as far as vet bills go, food, toys, cage building materials, and soon. I'm not too sure what we've spent, but I can tell you this, it wasall worth it!

:monkey:'s!

Trixie - Free, Trouble -Free Came with free cage, 10 lbs of food, litterbox, and water bottles! They were throwaway mixed breed Easter bunnies :?. That was about5 years ago and the last owners do not know what they have missed outon!!!! :D

They have educated me, loved me, comforted me and brought meto the best bunny forum ever!;) What a bargain!!!Beckie

Back