What's the best gift your bun has ever received?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelo

Reaction score
I was wondering what the best gift your bunnyhas ever gotten was. I'd like to get something neat for mylittle guy for Christmas, but he doesn't like much besides greenapples. Are there any really good toys out there?Good food that doesn't involve paying $5US for two pieces of driedfruit?

Thanks!

The best gift my bunnies ever got was.....me,mybunnies are spoiled and well taken care of,now if they didn't haveme,who knows where they would be now

So saying that..all the bunnies here on this boardhavealready recieved the best gift ever.......us slaves...what more could abunny want ;)

Also check out this..there are some good links in therewith lots of different bunny toys

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12433&forum_id=17

Happy holidays

cheryl :D

ps..i moved this for you

LOL, Cheryl took the words out of my mouth. Iagree, the best thing my spoiled little bunny ever got was his ownpersonal bunny slave -- me!

Other than that though, as far as ideas for gifts, paper towel rollsstuff with hay, organic apple sticks, and large cat balls with bells inthem are his favorites. :D

One thing i have noticed with my bunnies is thatthey are the most happiest with just the simple things like cardboardboxes that they can chew and redecorate and something my bunnies lovedoing is just hanging out in the box,they think it's great,they alsolove to throw around toilet rolls,they sometimes play with their catballs that i bought them,and their baby keys....but they really lovetheir boxes

Tunnels are good too,you can buy cat ones,but they are usually very small though

But not all bunnies will play with toys anyway,some will... some won't

cheryl

Hehe,he just might be a bunny that thinks he's to dignified to be playing with toys ;)

But if he loves shredding paper,try putting the paper in the box

I do this for my buns and they can sit in there for ages just shreddingup paperand then one of them might just havea snooze inthere :)

cheryl

LOL Exactly!....i hope he enjoys it! lol

cheryl

well youre right besides us the best gift Tina & Turbo have received is their Cottontail cottage - they love it!

they dont play much w/toys but they do like chasing one another

they love different treats - Santas bringing them a few new kinds

Our bunns fav gift from last year was a box witha cut out on the front that is stuffed full of shreddedpaper. We packed it full and they love to dig and squiggleand burrow till they are inside.:D

This year we bought these HUGE pine cones. They are about 6inches tall and maybe 4 or 5 inches around. We will bestuffing craisins and raisins in them (not too many) and then putting abit of honey in places and sticking some rolled oats to it.It should be a big hit since all the bunns love pine cones in the firstplace!!:bunnydance:

Lemme see.....

~ Sleep in late
~ Breakfast in bed
~ Massage
~ Housekeepingservice
~ All-Day buffet

.....it's like a holiday EVERY day for my bunnies:D

I think Raph just received his last night...the UPS guy finally arrived with my order of Palace Pet bedding.

popup-royalblue.jpg

This product is supposed to be excellent at keeping urine away from ananimal's body...which is the problem I have with Raph, given his jointproblems (he is constantly lying down) and his refusal to use a litterbox for littering in. It's incredibly soft and thick...very lush! Iwant one for my bed now... ;) Once I've used it in Raph's cage for aweek or so, will let you know how well it works...I bet he'll love it...

i think it was probably be me to give them foodand keep them clean and then after that i guess probably having kitsnot sure if they really really liked it had babies can be quiteannoying as they sjut want milk all the time but surely the gift oflife it the best!

other than that it would have to be treats whcih is quite boring forthem for christmas as any time im near a pet shop i always go in andget treats for them anyway!! they are so spoilt.

i was thinking of getting them a tunnel but then the dont really usethe one they have now!! i might get them a new carrier as i only haveone and they cant sahre so one has to go in a cardbored one and asDaisy nor Dandy will hop out of the carrier especially if they knowthey are at the vets i have to pull them out. Daisy used to be quitedangerous although she is better now i couldnt have her being draggedout so she always has to go in the cardboard and im sure she will workout how to get out oen day or it will break under her weight! lol

Teehee, this is my first Christmas with mygirls, so they haven't received anything yet. Though I mightmake a bunch of homemade toys for them.

Some ideas of what I'll be doing:

A paper lunchsack filled with hay and a few raisins for Maisie (whilegiving Flower a few Craisins). I find it funny that Maisiecan't stand Craisins, but will go NUTS for raisins, while the oppositeis true for Flower. Haha!

I'm going to try Cheryl's idea of a tissue box stuffed with hay, andmaybe some crumpled balls of newspaper for them to throw around.

I always love to give them a cardboard box that has a stack ofnewspaper in it (with some of the above-mentioned crumples ofnewspaper, too).

I like to take the cardboard thingy from a roll of paper towels, cut itinto about six to eight pieces, and hang them from their cages withsisel string. They love eating the sisel, and the task ofgetting each cardboard piece down. :)

My husband came up with the genius of tying up some of the same siselstring into a ball about the size of a golf ball, with a bit stickingout, and throwing it into their cage. They had so much funthrowing it around and snacking on it at the same time! :)

I'll also be giving them their favorite veggies (which is parsley, red leaf lettuce, carrot tops, etc.)

Hope those give you some ideas! :)

Hoppy Holidays!! :D

Rosie*

Bassetluv wrote:
I think Raph just received his last night...the UPS guyfinally arrived with my order of Palace Pet bedding.

popup-royalblue.jpg

This product is supposed to be excellent at keeping urine away from ananimal's body...which is the problem I have with Raph, given his jointproblems (he is constantly lying down) and his refusal to use a litterbox for littering in. It's incredibly soft and thick...very lush! Iwant one for my bed now... ;) Once I've used it in Raph's cage for aweek or so, will let you know how well it works...I bet he'll love it...

does anyone know if i can get these cheaper??:)

Latest posts

Back