Whats that look like?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypusstar

Reaction score
Does your rabbit have a random spot or marking? Does it look like something? Well show this randomness off! I was looking at my own rabbit (Ceaser) And noticed one of the spots on his butt looked like a dinosaur XD So now he gets the nick name Dino Butt. This picture is kinda bad XD it was taken with my phone.

I'd love to see your random spots!

i753s0.jpg

My favorite spotting pattern of all time was our Flower's...as it looked like she had a bunny on her back! :)

100_1977.jpg

FLOWERSPOT.jpg

XD lol it does look like a bunny! maybe i should outline Ceaser's spot =P

Edit:

2ymi1a8.jpg

OakRidgeRabbits wrote:
Flower's spot is funny because in the picture, she's posing the same way as her spot bunny! :D

LOL!! I'd never noticed that!! LOL!!

She was such a cutie-pie...and as sweet as she was cute, too! :)

Wasnt there a thread for this somewhere?? Rosie you probably remember better than I do there were soem brilliant ones :D
though lovin the dinosaur saying rawr lol

is there a thread already like this? im sorry. lol i guess i should have looked around first XD it just sounded like a neat idea

CUTE, Platypusstar!!! RAWR!! :)

Polly...yeah, I think there was one, actually. Not sure where it is. Want me to check around?

if you find it let me know =3 i'd love to see the other markings

Ugh...I can't seem to find the thread! I think it was a year or two ago...

ahhh lol probably got cleared. i also noticed the one on Ceaser's spine looks like a caterpillar XP

I'll have to try and get a pic of Savvy! She has the letter y for one of her spots! Its so cool!

Latest posts

Back