What's on Yours?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My calendar:

0763173320_l.jpg

My computer background:

MVC-065Fsmall.jpg

My computer assistant :p:

Mikoonmonitor2small.jpg

I don't have a mouse pad, we have one of thoseroller ball things. I admit, me being a big dork and all, I have a StarWars one in Vermont. :p

This is my wallpaper though:

now i feel like a loser! LOL on this computer mydads laptop its a picture of the minnesota wild.. but on the computerdownstairs when i log in its this picture
MVC-116F.jpg

LOL i dont have a mouse pad either.. or a calender, LOL

I don't have a mousepad, I'm using a block of wood.. lol.

And my desktop is just pink and stars and swirlies...

i have a desk topsize calander and water liily mousepad screen saver is last pitureof Darling and brother on it

i dont have a mouse mat either! My desktop is apic of a gorgeous lop rabbit i found on the internet yesterday when iwas trying to persuade my mum into letting me get the gorgeous one isaw in the pet shop. Anyway, i have 3 calenders ( dont ask why) one has12 puzzles which you make - 1 for each month - they aer of cats. One isan ordinary cats one and the other is 1 which you put a photo in themiddle of, and i have a image of all my pets in that one!

Leanne

Calendar= we have one of those free town ones that have local coupons on it.

Mouse pad= It is one of those "Wrist Saver" mouse pads...it looks like this

EB011287.gif

Desktop= I have a picture of my Lilac Crowned Amazon, Jasmine....

It is usually one of these three pictures...

P1011079.jpg

P1011126.jpg

P1011115.jpg

~Amy+Nimue~

Let's see...

Calender- same as m.e.

Desktop- On my dad's computer that I happen to be using right now...

Blake
Blake.jpg

And mine changes almost daily... But here's the last one that lasted a while...

Ally
IMG_4781.jpg

And I don't have a mouse pad...

~Christine~

Here's my desktop on my computer.... it's mySulcata Tortoise, "Tortelini", aka as Tortel for short. Tortel lovesnothing more then to be taken outside on very warm sunny days becausethan it (we dont know if it's a boy or girl) can eat dandylionblossoms, munch on the grass, and eat rose petals. It is so cute to seeTortel walking around (pretty quickly for a Tortoise, i have to add!)the yard exploring.

90326035.jpg

Calendars - I have three:

Home - Living room: The Yankees
Home - office: the same Rabbits calendar m.e. has
Work - Hello Kitty

Mousepad: I have a round mousepad that looks like a basketball. My friend found it for $1 at some store in Brooklyn.

Wallpaper:

Gosh mine is boring!! I have a freebie mouseopadmy mom got from work! My screen saver is a picture show of my buns andother rabbits though. And my background is of bell...

My brother is mean so I cant put rabbits on ourbackground. At the moment there is a nice car as our background. Ourmouse pad is red lol and my calender is a Rob Mills (from australianidol 1 ) one. Mum has diff calenders a cat one and something else. Imvery boring lol

Becc

Latest posts

Back