What's Bun Proof?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnykinz

Reaction score
I have a wooden house in my bunny's hutch (think hollow wood cube with a hole in it) and I was wondering what I could put on the floor of it to make it less, well, cold and hard. It seems quite uncomfortable to sleep on. What would be soft yet safe, knowing how rabbits chew things?:?

You could also use vet bed I think? And you can get mats made of hay or something, they'll probably eat them, but they might last a while :p

I really have to watch with using carpet. Becca is the only one so far that has not chewed carpet. Part of her floor is just the room carpet(mostly covered by the litter box, cat cube she basicly lives in and straw mat) and the other is two carpet peices I got from Gabrial Brothers for $.99 each. I get straw mats from Dollar Tree for $1 almost every time I go. In the begining I worried about pesticides but after almost a year of using them no one has got sick from eating on them.

Latest posts

Back