What's been going on in Baby's world

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
I haven't been able to log on as often lately. There have been a couple of times I've wanted to though.

Yesterday, i went to Walmart to buy groceries. My daughterand I come up on this lady who has something small wrapped in a towel,just walking along. We both stopped looking at the samething, so I glance over and you instantly know what that faceis. IT'S AN 8 WEEK OLD baby bunny. She's lop, soyou know I'm partial. She's ginger in color. OH,how I wanted her. My daughter said i sounded like a woman whowants another human baby.

Before that we went to Petsmart to get food and such.Ofcourse, we walked out with toys and a new litter box. Ifinally had enough of her throwing all her litter out of the one insideher cage and then moving the litter box itself all over theplace. So no she has a second "covered" litter box.She still trys very had to throw it out, but it doesn'twork!!!! For once, I won a battle.

That's sooo sweet :)

And of course you sounded like you wanted a "human" baby-don't most of us refer to our bun's as our 'kids' or 'babies'?

Cher

Back