What'd you get your bun for Christmas?:)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first bun for Christmas. But I'm getting him some treats this week! The sweater you got is so cute. :hearts

I got my first bun for Christmas. But I'm getting him some treats this week! The sweater you got is so cute. :hearts

Thank you!:) I got it at Petsmart she loves wearing clothes which is weird for a rabbit as they don't like being restricted. Good luck with your bun :)

Also instead of buying treats, you should try making them!:) I recently just messed around with some stuff and it's much healthier for your bun than store bought treats :)

What you need:
1 cup of your rabbits pellet food
1 banana
2 carrots or 12 baby carrots

Steps :
•cut up carrots and bananas
•preheat to 350 Fahrenheit or 180 Celsius
•grind up your bunnies food (I used a food processor but if you don't have on a blender works fine)
•then purée the bananas and carrots (again I used a processor but a blender works)
•pour the ingredients into the bowl with the powder pellets and then add 1/3 c of water
•mix together with a mixer or a spatula
•form into balls place on the baking sheet (which you can cover with aluminum foil or wax paper
•bake for 30 minutes and continue with the rest of the mix

You can give your rabbit 2-4 of these a day depending on the size :)

Actually my bun bun likes them better not so over cooked so I've been cutting it down to 20 minutes. These can be great to litter train your bun. When I litter trained princess, I put hay only in her box and put her carrots and other treats in there and she quickly learned that the box was a good place :) then you can start putting them in a regular place!

Latest posts

Back