What?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not live in Asia but I see you are from Japan. Japan is a beautiful country I hear and would love to visit it some time in the future. :blushan:

:pray: TreeLotus

I moved here in 2003 i was 7 ;)
Umm I don't really speak indonesian at home my english is Kiwi and my accent 2.

what's the weather there ??

P.s i love teh bakut i think thats how you spell it

Oh hey you all :) I'm from malaysia too! But i'm currently in Russia. Piffy here, though, is true Russian-born :p

okiron wrote:
Rarebitt wrote:
hi I'm from Penang Malaysia and new here.Guess only few Asian here.
No, there a lot of asians on this site, just not a lot from Asia ;)
I'm half Asian but both my parents were born in Australia so I'm Aussie in most ways ;)

Hi, I'm an American who teaches in China. I don't come to this forum very often, since my rabbit died a year and a half ago. I come here when I really start to miss rabbits. I haven't decided yet if I'll get another one or not. Oh, boy, I really liked my Qingqing (named after Qinghai Province in China, which is shaped like a rabbit. If I get another rabbit, I plan to name it Haihai.)

One problem with having a rabbit in China is that it's difficult to impossible to find a vet who knows rabbits. At the time I had Qingqing I was living in Xi'an, a large city, and when she got sick my students and I couldn't find a vet who knew rabbits. I'm living in a smaller city now, Nanning, so again it's not likely there's a rabbit-savvy vet around.

But I love the idea of having another rabbit!

Back