What would you recomend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley Rose

Reaction score
If my friend wanted toget a rabbit how could she get ready to bring one home also how couldshe make sure thee bunny is happy andhealthy:happybunny::headflick::apollo::rabbithop:dutch:bunnyheart:anyone::hbunnysmell::jumpingbunny::energizerbunny::bunnydance::elephant::colors::brownbunny:bunny5:heart:

:yeahthat

I'd also recommend that she join the forum...that way she could ask allsorts of questions and get tons of advice from some very knowledgeablerabbit-people. The more she knows ahead of time, the easier it will befor both her and the future bunny. :)

Make sure that your friend has the cage all setup before she goes to get the bunny. And buy all the supplieslike food, hay, litter etc before the new bunny comes home!

and even if she isn't interested in chatting onthe forum i would still pass the link on to her. . . the bunny 101section is great for first time bunny-owners and i personally think ithas more information then any book out there!

Latest posts

Back