What would be some easy outtings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley Rose

Reaction score
What would be some easy outting for my rabbit and I . We don't have that many easy outtiungs.

Hi Haley, I don't understand the question!

I'm going to move this into the general Rabbits Only forum, along with your other post, seeing I don'tthink this is a medicalissue. :)

(And haven't said it before, sowelcome to Rabbits Only!)

sas :)and the gang of five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I think I know what Haley is asking.

A lot of the pet stores in our area allow you to bring your pet along with you.

The PetSmart is about a ten minute ride in the car so it's not too long a ride.

Last week I saw a couple that had their bun with them. They had taken a shopping cart, put a sheet in the bottom along with food and even hung a waterbottle for him. He seemed to really be enjoying himself. He was safe, but was still able to see everything that was going on.

With my buns being jumpers, I probably would add a leash and harness to make sure they didn't jump out of the cart.

~Jim

Just keep in mind that riding in a car and being around strange people might scare your bunny. Only take him in the store for a few minutes the first couple of times to get him used to it, and don't do it if he's scared.

I'm not sure how your bun would react, but I wouldn't suggest it for most buns. Unless they are really easy going and mellow, the rabbit will most likely get stressed out with the car ride, and get panicy and maybe try to struggle if it goes to a place liek a petstore (Espcially if it smells dogs or other animals).

Latest posts

Back