What will your rabbit do anything for?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amundb

Reaction score
Magnet will follow you around for a yogurt drop, pretty much any flavor, but we haven't found something that Smores would do anything for. Shake the yogurt treat box, Magnet comes running into his cage. Smores is indifferent and takes forever to get back in his cage...he usually hides in some box. We use the technique to put them back in their cage when we have to go out or it's bedtime.

What will your rabbit do anything for, in terms of motivation to do something?

Banana Chips, Wash is bananas for banana chips! He's been stealing the bag and trying to open it lately :phasn't managed so far.

Edit for 'improper' wording

Belle LOVES this one kind of treat, I'm totally spacing on the name though.

Maggie is absolutly CRAZY for her raisins on the other hand. She also tries to steal the bag, so now I have to keep it up high. :p

Elvis! Though he has opened them.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Banana Chips, Wash is bananas for banana chips! He's been stealing the bag and trying to open it lately :phasn't managed so far.

Edit for 'improper' wording

Butter absolutely LOVES my "Honey Graham Oh's " cereal. He'll be all over me if he even smells it on my hands :D
I've been trying to train him to do tricks with it, haha

~Diana and Butter

All 3 of mine go crazy over these treats I get from the store. It has a crunchy outer shell and soft centre. They come in a few different flavours such as apple, banana, and alfalfa. They're so good that even Dahlia eats them. They sure smell nice!

If I forget the bag somewhere where they can reach, Wiggles will grab the bag, run under the couch with it (Bam-Bam keeping watch of course) and then they have themselves a nice snack. Lol.

my bunny really likes apples.
also, if i'm eating cheez-its, he will stalk me, lick the crumbs off of my fingers, try to knock the box over and get in it, etc. he's ridiculous!
(i don't feed him cheez-its btw, sometimes i'll give him a tiny tiny piece of one that's so small it can't hurt, but i know they're terrible for him!)

Bo - Craisens, Cheerios, oatsies and banana. Tonight, infact, he wouldn't come to me so I could check his bottom since i bathed him. I got out the craisen bag and he hopped right to me. :foreheadsmack:

Cloverbunny - Craisens, banana and oatsies (both she and Bo used to get those tasty twigs too but they cause them to have bad poos.) She will come to the side of her cage and get a treat but that's about it. She'll let Lexi hand them to her inside but I can't - I have to hand them to her through the bars - even if she's out and the cage is open - she'll go in for a treat. :craziness

Heidi - she's so new we don't know for sure. She loves her food and loves to be petted. She's still shy tho.

My guys are all crazy for froot loops. I limit it as much as I can with all those begging eyes, I know they aren't the healthiest of treats, but hey, I can always get them to come runnning when I shake the can I keep the loops in! LOL

Actually Wiggles has a thing for Square Brans. I admit, sometimes I cave and give her one or two. Lol. They're not high in sugar or anything only high in fibre. I love them myself. I'm hiding the Golden Grahams. LOL

Latest posts

Back