What veggies do you feed YOUR bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually they get Romaine lettuce, cilantro, or celery (or some combination).

They get fruit (raspberries, strawberries, banana chips) as a treat.

Mostly Romaine and Celery. Little Rabbit gets about a half a cup, the baby eats until he's full, which is never and about two cups later, and the other big rabbit eats about a cup. They get this morning and night. They also get parsley, cilantro, and mint. Little rabbit likes Belgian endive and gets it occasionally as it's so expensive stateside. They also get banana chips, peel, raspberries, and craisins as treats. Little rabbit also gets cheezeits, doughnuts, cereal bars, zebra cakes, popcorn, garbage. Have to be really careful what you leave out around her.

All my buns get a handful of green leaf lettuce at least every other day. they also get carrots ( Petals does not like these), tomatoes, occasionally green pepper slices, whatever fruit I have and Parsley. Melody has to have a piece of my banana when I eat one or he gets mad at me and he loves tomatoes. Magnum likes strawberries ant tomatoes. I am still trying to find something that Petals loves though.

Latest posts

Back