What up?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexijane

Reaction score
Hi, hello, I'm new, obviously.

Umm, yeah, I stumbled across this place.

I have two rabbits

Pic:
Lexi.jpg

Oh, does anyone think they know what breed my rabbits are? I've been trying to find out, without sucess:(

9 weeks old, about 30cm long.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. Your bunnies look adorable! They are just babies! Hard to tell what breed they are from the photo (and cause they are so young!) Has anyone told you if they are bucks or does? What did you name them?

Hey! Welcome to RO!

I'm not very great at telling what breed they are and especially when they're just babies. But I can try.

By the looks of their ears and color they could possibly be flemish giants.You can see a pic of one on BlueGiants' avatar photo.But like I said I'm not that great.

- Lexi

:helloWelcome to the forum! Your bunnies are very cute. This is a great site and I think you will like it.

Can't wait to see more pictures of your bunnies.

Hi! Welcome! Fantastic buns you have! Love their long ears. So whats their/your story? How did you come about having them or them having you? LOL.. Send more photos when you can..

Thanks people =]

They're both does. The one on the left is Taro(actually my sisters) and my one has a very long name, but I just call her Lexi.

I'm pretty sure they're not flemish giants, the mother at the breeder wan't very big, only maybe twice the size or around that.

lexijane wrote:
They're both does. The one on the left is Taro(actually my sisters) and my one has a very long name, but I just call her Lexi.
So AWESOME! That's my name (lexi) and exactly how I spell it. :biggrin2:

:welcome1

:hello and Welcome to RO - I know you have already been warmly welcomed by many other members but I want to say Welcome as well - Your rabbits are gorgeous.
Glad you found this place.
When your buns are a bit older I am sure someone on here will be able to indentify the breed, everyone on here is so clever!
:hug1
Bye for now
Becca
xxxx

Latest posts

Back