What type of breed is she?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norwegian dwarf??
I'd say its a cross breed, most likely part Netherland dwarf, and I guess its colour is steel.

Yes Kayla, what is a norwegian dwarf?

I think she is a netherland dwarf, and I agree with the color, steel. And a very good colored steel at that.

rupertismygod wrote:
She's relaxed when she is free (out of her cage), but very nervous/stressed/angry in the cage, which is actually large pen.
I was talking about her color, not what her temperament appears to be, sorry.

lelanatty wrote:
rupertismygod wrote:
She's relaxed when she is free (out of her cage), but very nervous/stressed/angry in the cage, which is actually large pen.
I was talking about her color, not what her temperament appears to be, sorry.
It's alright, lol.

I was replying to Nancy's comments (I should've mentioned who I was replying to). She stated that my Rabbit looked"Very cute and relaxed looking", thus I replied.

It looks to me like a Netherland dwarf that doesn't have the dwarfing gene...they're sometimes called BUBs or BUDs (big ugly buck or big ugly doe) by breeders - mainly stating that they aren't show/breeding quality cause they lack that gene......not that they're ugly.

TinysMom wrote:
It looks to me like a Netherland dwarf that doesn't have the dwarfing gene...they're sometimes called BUBs or BUDs (big ugly buck or big ugly doe) by breeders - mainly stating that they aren't show/breeding quality cause they lack that gene......not that they're ugly.

Actually, big ugly does make great brood does. She doesn't look at all like a big ugly to me. I would definitely get her if I could. :)

How much does she weigh?

lelanatty wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

Actually, big ugly does make great brood does. She doesn't look at all like a big ugly to me. I would definitely get her if I could. :)

How much does she weigh?
Um... I was thinking of bucks and not does (I had two BUBs)....yeah.....

TinysMom wrote:
lelanatty wrote:
TinysMom wrote:

How much does she weigh?
Um... I was thinking of bucks and not does (I had two BUBs)....yeah.....

Ok :)

lelanatty wrote:
Yes Kayla, what is a norwegian dwarf?

I think she is a netherland dwarf, and I agree with the color, steel. And a very good colored steel at that.
A norwegian dwarf is very simalier to a Netherland Dwarf.

Back