What to name my future rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeelowsBunnies

LeelowsBunnies
Reaction score
I plan on keeping a Doe from my mini lop litter when born and will be keeping only if its a REW.
So what are some good names for a red eyed white mini lop.

I like to name pets based on their coloring or personality. When you described your rabbit, I thought of the white rabbits people use in magic shows and the name Trixie came to mind (as in magic tricks). Also, we have a cereal in America (that you might have too, I don't know) called Trix. Their mascot is a rabbit and the kids in the commercials always say, "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."

I'll give you a big list of names for your rabbit after school today, when I can get to my list. It's at least 30 pages long... (Both sides of each page covered) Actually, probably more! I look forward to helping you!

REW--when my daughter was small her favorite book was "The Celery Stalks at Midnight",and the main character was a REW named "Bunnicula" that would go after veggies in the classic Bram Stoker way. So we used that name, twice now as our avatar is the 2nd and her nick name is Nikki, but properly she is Bunnicula II.

You could name her Rose, similar to Ruby I suppose, otherwise I'm not too sure.

REW--when my daughter was small her favorite book was "The Celery Stalks at Midnight",and the main character was a REW named "Bunnicula" that would go after veggies in the classic Bram Stoker way. So we used that name, twice now as our avatar is the 2nd and her nick name is Nikki, but properly she is Bunnicula II.

Oh man, I remember reading and loving that book when I was in primary school. But then I could never find it again to read, so glad that I did have the name correct all these years, lol. I used to ask for it at libraries and people would give me funny looks.

Ok, here's a few out of the hundreds of names I have. I have at least one out of every letter name, and so you have quite the variety to chose from!

A - Apple, Apple Rose, Adsila (meaning: blossom), Aiyana (meaning: eternal blossom), Amala (meaning: clean, pure), Adrianna, Aphrodite, Anemone, Amia, Amber, Arabelle.
B - Brilla, Braithe, Berry, Brisi, Blossom, Brigit/Brigid, Bella, Blizzard, Bryda, Belle, Bubbles.
C - Claire/Clare/Clara/Cara/Cara, Cloe, Crystal.
D - Diamond, Daphne (pronounced: daff-nee), Destiny.
E - Echo, Eloise.
F - Fiona, Flora, Faerie/Fairy.
G - Grace/Gracie.
H - Harmony, Honora.
I - Istas (meaning: snow), Ivy, Iris.
J - Jewel.
K - Kelsie, Kora, Kate, Kasa (meaning: dressed in furs), Kala (meaning: art form, virtue), Kiara, Kamille/Kamyle.
L - Luna, Layla, Lavena/Lavinia.
M - Mae/Mai, Moone/Moonsprite/Moonstone/Moonbeam, Mira, Mirabelle, Mandalay, Mercy, Marshmallow/Mallow, Melanie, Magenta, Molly, Misty/Mist/Myst, Miracle, Mahina, Marigold.
N -Naidi, Nelly, Nikita, Nutmeg.
O - Ondine, Obrylin.
P - Penelope, Penny, Pirouette, Periwinkle, Peregrine, Petunia, Pandora, Phoebe (pronounced: fee-bee), Phaerie, Pickles, Primrose, Paige.
Q - Quilla, Quiana.
R - Ruby, Rose, Rhiannon, Roxy, Roquelle, Raechana, Rachel/Rachelle, Rae, Reanne.
S - Snowpuff/Snowflake, Sunburst/Sunbirst/Sunbeam, Starfrost, Saraya, Shiloh, Silver, Selene, Seminole, Seraphina, Sybel/Sybelle/Sabelle, Sara/Sarah, Shira, Shasta, Serendipity, Serenity, Salome (meaning: peace), Shayna (meaning: beautiful), Sapphire, Stardust, Sugardust, Stargazer, Sunstar, Snowbelle, Serilda.
T - Tara, Teravachine (meaning: beautiful eyes), Trixie, Tyto/Tytonidae (the family of Barn Owls), Thalia, Trust, Tia (meaning: princess), Tamalyn, Twilla, Tilly, Takaya.
U - Ulyana, Unity, Uzuri.
V - Vesta, Venus, Valkrist, Vanessa (meaning: butterfly), Valentina, Vikki, Vachel, Valkyrie, Vallerie.
W - Whisper, Winter, Whimsy.
X - Xania, Xandra, Xanadu.
Y - Ysabel (pronounced: Isabel), Yasmin.
Z - Ziva, Zuni, Zaiya, Zalliah, Zelle.

Thanks everyone all for the amazing name Idea, Ill know when she is born and showing her traits what to name her, keep suggesting names though as I have more news on more rabbits and they need names too. look for my new thread

I often name my rabbits from precious or semi precious stones, so maybe Marble,Opal or some other white stone :)

my next rabbit will be a black dwarf lop male with the name Obsidian, nickname Sid

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear (read?) that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back