What this forum has done for me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEEM

Reaction score
This forum has made me a better bunny parent. Ifirst came here to explore the issue of Harold's deafness. People herehelped me alot, especially when Harold started to have seizures. Theyhelped me without question even though I had only been around a shorttime. Aside from being helpful in bunny issues people here aregenerally super friendly!

Rabbits were never my first choice pet. I always wanted a dog or a cator a ferret, or something. I thought bunnies would be boring. I startednoticing the subtle bunny personalities as soon as I got the kids, butseeing so many other people who find joy in their long eared pals hasmade me start to enjoy them even more! Since I've been on this forumI've started spending more time with my bunnies. I've learned moreabout interacting with them on their level and they've bonded to memore fully. I've just gotten more and more excited about being a bunnyparent.

The charitable acts of people on this forum, like gypsy, have promptedme to also give back to the bunny community. In a short while I'll be afoster parent to homeless buns who need homes.

I was only introduced to the joys of bunnies about 8 months ago, butI'm hooked. And though most of the reason is the fact that rabbitsrock!! part of it is the influence of this forum.

So I just wanted to say thanks to you all. And Harold and Judy thank you too!
sleepybunnies.jpg

EEEM wrote:
The charitable acts of people on this forum, like gypsy, have promptedme to also give back to the bunny community. In a short while I'll be afoster parent to homeless buns who need homes.

You just took the words right out of my mouth! :D

~Amy

I justnow saw this post , and my gosh , Imflattered honestly but there are a lotof people on this forum who haveinfluenced me as well , Carolyn ,Pam and especally Tina, This forumis the greatest place to meet like minded people ,who go out of their way to help those whoneed help the most , Peoplewho have made me laugh Jim D, Buck, Rassbery , They all havecried with me Laughed with me ,Picked up my spiritswhen some days havebeen so badI justwanted to give up , Or sit in acorner slack jawedand drooling waiting for theMen in white coats to come and take meaway. I feel honoredthatI of all people haveinfluenced others , I came inhere seeking answers of adouble pregnant doe onlyto find out some time laterthat my 7 yr old wasthe culprit lol , I knew a littleabout rabbits fromsharing my home with them formany years , But after finding thisForum I have learned so muchmore , and look forward tolearning even more .As I havesaid before when Iwent searching for answers thisForum came up first in the browser list, Its first for areason my Friends .

I know it really makes me mad when peoplesay bad things about this amazing forum! My babies would have DIED ifit were for people like Gypsy, Pam, and Carolyn. Not to mention all thepeople who posted in my topic that offered support for me and thebabies. It has been a tough 3 weeks, but I would have never made itthrough with out you awesome people!! :D :D :D

~Amy

I have to second EVERYTHING Eeem said, it was exactly the same for me when I unexpectedly got Pipp. :)

And having watched in real time the remarkable job that was done re:saving Amy's precious babies ---- I couldn't even sleep, Istayed glued to the forum from the very beginning -- thisplace is far more valuable than any book (and even mostvets)withhumanity,caring and knowledgethat isstunningly awesome. :)

Carolyn, Pam, Gypsy, all -- thanks for being here! :)

SAS

(PS: I'm on the lookout for another rescue bunny as well).

This forum is Amazing. I came to thisforum looking to learn more about my Babies. A month later my Athenapassed away. This forum got me through literally. I was all alone thatdayexcept for Apollo and everyone here.

I try so hard to help as many people as I can. To try and giveback all that this forum has given to me. The feeling I have when I amable to help someone, well I can't describe how awesome that is. Toknow you made a difference inthat person's and that rabbit'slife is amazing.

I have learned so much here and made life longfriends here. The day I stop learning about rabbits is the day they layme to rest. I love that this place is here for me to learn from so manydifferent people.

Tina

Bless your heart, EEEM. We're fortunate to have you and members that care as much as they do.

Thank you. This is one of the nicest compliments this forum has ever received.

:)

-Carolyn

This forum is an amazing place!

You've taught me a TON about rabbits!

You've cheered me up on lousy days with your cute bunny pics and your stories.

You've helped me correct some of the things I was unknowingly doing wrong, and reassured me about the things I was doing right.

You were comforting and caring when Jellybean was sick and when she passed away.

You've let me share my silly stories about my little ones.

But most of all...

You've given me relief in knowing that there are others out there who are as insanely crazy about bunnies as I am!:p

Thanks!:)

This Fourm Hasdone alot for me also.It helped me understand that you cant save everyrabbit or animal for that matter.I relize now That all you can do isTry if thats not enough then it rests in gods hands you did all youcould do.Everyone on this fourm has been so nice and understandable.itsso nice to have other people who go threw the same things you do bethere to help.I have two rabbits Thumper and Fayth and with this fourmI now know that they will have the best life possible becasue of allthe GREAT information that everyone gives me about buns.They are sohappy and im so grateful to have other bunnylovers on myside.Thanks forbeing there for me everyone.

We love thisfourm.Ashley..Thumper..FayNay and the 3 bunnies down the road and theOTHER thumper(my moms friend bunny) who i help the same way you guyshelp me.

Thanks A WHOLE bunch guys!This fourm is the BEST

Last August we baby sat twobunnies from two different peoplefor two weeks. Wenever had rabbits before. I had tofindinformation fast and I came upon this forum. Ilearned so much from here and I realized there were more to rabbitsthan carrots andlettuce.:shock: When the ownerscame back to pick up their bunnies, I was able to give theminformation on how to take better careof theirrabbits. :D

I went through a let down after the bunnies were gone, butIstayed withthe forum because of the people hereand their bunnies. This forum is morethan just rabbits. My wife sensed my sadness andtold meI shouldget a bunny. Inever owned a pet before.

In November, Pebbles came into our lives.It was like finding Vivien Leigh to play ScarlettO'Hara in Gone With the Wind.

I got so much from this forum, and I want to thank Carolyn for being socaring, and to everyone I have so much to give back.

Rainbows! :)

P.S. Rainbows is not myname. It's just something I use to cheer everybodyup and to brighten up their day. :dude:

I have never met a bunch of nicer moreconsiderate, helpful people in my life. This forum is awesome. I havebecome a better bun mommy and cause of that me and my baby are great!

Carolyn, You are a great administrator and thanks to all of you for all the help you have given me.

This forum rocks and so do all of you!!! :dude:

Latest posts

Back