What should I name my new bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybunny11

Reaction score
About 4 days ago I was given this wonderful little Broken Chocolate buck by my friend who has decided to stop breeding mini rexes. He is a nice looking bunny, I think he is 3 or 4 months old, I get his pedigree a little later today so I will know then. He is not that good around people, a little shy, just because he wasnt held much. I am socializing him and he is getting better. I need a name for him though, I just can't think of anything! These a pictures of him right before I took him home from myfriends house :)

101_0599.jpg

101_0602.jpg

101_0607.jpg

101_0603.jpg

Name him Chocola :) That's chocolate in Dutch. The brown looks like chocolate.. :)

Or name him Cocoa :) I knew a boy dog named that!

I like Richard, thats my grandfathers name. I also kinda like Chocola, but not cocoa. I know a dog named that too and I use to own a bunny named that :(

MallowMar? Mars?

All I keep thinking of when I see him is chocolate and marshmallow candy bars :)

Musketeer?

Whippet!!!

That would be cute. Whippets are like hmm cookies with marshmallow and they are covered in chocolate.

Skybunny11 wrote:
I like Richard, thats my grandfathers name. I also kinda like Chocola, but not cocoa. I know a dog named that too and I use to own a bunny named that :(

Oh, sorry if I brought up bad memories! :(
But yeah, you should definitely name him Chocola then ;)

Yield wrote:
Skybunny11 wrote:

Oh, sorry if I brought up bad memories! :(
But yeah, you should definitely name him Chocola then ;)

LOL My grandfathers still alive and healthy :biggrin2:I like Chip. Here are my top choices:

Fritters

Chip

Richard

Mudslide

Aunt Steve (Looonnnggg story)

Well i have no ideas for a name...but what a handsome little fella he is..

Skybunny11 wrote:

I have to hear it.:plol jokes, not if you don't want too, it just sounds funny.

How about Oreo? I know he's not quite dark enough, but that's what comes to mind.:biggrin:

Anaira wrote:
Skybunny11 wrote:

I have to hear it.:plol jokes, not if you don't want too, it just sounds funny.

How about Oreo? I know he's not quite dark enough, but that's what comes to mind.:biggrin:

Ill PM you the story :) And I have a mouse named Oreo, and I don't like double naming pets. LoL and two other people suggested that name :)

Still say Chip--you can introduce him as your broken chocolate "Chip". Why we named two of ours sucessively "Stewart" or our bunny Stew. We always try to use simple, one syllable names or give them a longer name like our avatar Bunnicula but always call her Nik.

Latest posts

Back