What should I do

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanie

Reaction score
Please can anyone advise me here. Assome of you might know I lost Jack a week ago :rip:he wasonly4 monthsold and I had only had him 2weeks. It was all very sudden and I still feel tearfulthinking of him wishing there was something I could have donesooner. Anyway the reason for this post is the shop where Igot Jack has still got his brother (just as beautiful and as lively)and the chap that runs the place said I could take brother bunny hometo give him a good home -free. Not a word you often hear inthe per business. What should I do? I can't affordto have him neutered until March (as Jack depleted the bunny hospitalfund.) and I have a neutered male and unspayed female already so notneutering is not an option. I just feel awful leaving himthere although he is well looked after it isn't the same as a foreverhome. Advice please.:sad:

If you can't afford to get them neutered/spayed,what would you do if one of the ones you have gets sick and needs vetcare? If you have that worked out, then maybe go for it.

I would say if you are already feelingfinancially strained, concentrate on the two that you have. If youaccidentally let the unneutered male and the unspayed female together,then you could have a big problem on your hands.

If Jack's brother is doing fine in the pet store, I'm sure someone willadopt him. You can always check back in a couple of months.

I can assure you that all my petshavebeeninsured especially my bunnies I am a responsible petowner that's why I didn't just take Jack's brother home there and thenbecause I knew I would have to do the sums first. Luckily afriend of mine listened to my moans and went and got him and is goingto wait to get him neutered and then adopt a girl friend forhim. So happy ever after all round.

Latest posts

Back