What should daddy get me for my burfday?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyman666

RIP little Trixie
Reaction score
Since you have told me about presents, my daddy has been neglecting me for all these years; so it is time for Daddy to pay the piper!!!!

What is a good present for an 11 year old bunny? A Rolex? Diamond collar?

For ours burfday last week mummy gots us three new toys! It was much fun to throw them around. But to be perfectly honest our mostest favourite present was daddy's banana-carrot-cucumber-topped with sugar split! Mummy only let us have a few biteys of it though before taking it aways. I fink she was jealous that we went super crazy over daddys present but not hurs. I keeped trying to blink in morse codes to daddy to gives it back to us when mummy not looking, but I fink he wuz too dense to get it.

Happy eweven burfdays! Wow that's so many burfdays.

Rose&Merlin

Faith & Hope here! We love our cat/bunny treat ball! Its our favorite toy! This is the one mom got us from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005BXYAGQ/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 Mom puts our breakfast pellets in there & then tosses into our cardboard bunny play box! We race to get it & bat it around & throw it! We have great fun with it! We also love balls of any kind but prefer our hard plastic bird ball with a bell inside that we play ball games with mom! Those are our favorite toys! But we think you ought to make your daddy feel reeeeal bad & get him to buy you lots of different toys & play houses & build you an agility course! Oh, and insist on at least one of all the flavors of Craisins! You also need a BIG banana slice with a birthday candle in it & carrot cake too with candles on it for your birthday! Just eat all those yummies in moderation so you don't get sick! That spoils all the fun of eating all the yummies.

A big Happy Burfday to You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daddy needs to get you a dictionary so you can learn to spell birthday...JUST KIDDING...I know that's how bunnies spell it!

I just got these toys for two of my bunnies. The one is technically a bird toy, but I think they'll like it. The chew ball is one they've had before and just had a great time chewing it up and making a mess. I hope you don't mind messes! Mine love their cardboard tunnel too which is a concrete form I got at Home Depot. A pet store tunnel would probably be a hit too.:birthday

bird toy.png

chew toy.jpg

fun tunnel.jpg

OOps! I didn't realize this thread was under the "bunny chat" forum. I'll let Pepper, Fred and Smokey answer and I'll but out!

Pepper here: All I wants for birfdays and evweday is cawits, cawits, and more cawits! :carrot:carrot:carrot:carrot:carrot:carrot:carrot

Fred here: I wuv da chew ball. I makes a mess wif it, ha ha!

Smokey here: For my birfday I want to run round in da grass. I can do bunny 500's with da good trakshin.

We all gots differnt ideaer here. Me (BB) thinks you needs all day just to play wif daddy. Tippy thinks you need a new, soft bunny brush to make you sleek and shiny. MC says you need a willow basket full of clover. Race Track says toy need a big pen to run around in and a ball of treats to chase in there. Pizza says to ask for a new hidey hole. Cocoa thinks a big fleece bed is what you want. Sylver thinks you need to come see him (hes' like that, wants to meet everybunny.) Cotton says nanners wif peanut butter on them. M&M says she'd give you cawits, bwackberris and one of her alfalfa and oat cubes. Sassy says demand it all, you's the bunny after all. Tubby says you old like her so you gits a memory foam bed cuz they's more comfy for old bunnies.

Back