what sex is my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wild guess is boy. But don't go solely on my opinion. How old is your rabbit? Because I didn't see testicles and that is what made me second guess myself.

he is almost 2 months old and i can make a video if that will help my cell phone camera sucks :(

If he's two months, and youre thinking of getting him/her a friend, you should definitely consider having him neutered. The vet will be able to confirm for sure what sex he is and neuter him.

That would be my first step before thinking of getting him a friend.First, you dont have to worry about unwanted pregnancies, and second,it helps with bonding.

Haley wrote:
If he's two months, and youre thinking of getting him/her a friend, you should definitely consider having him neutered. The vet will be able to confirm for sure what sex he is and neuter him.

That would be my first step before thinking of getting him a friend. First, you dont have to worry about unwanted pregnancies, and second, it helps with bonding.
is it expensive??

It is cheaper for boys than it is for girls. Sometimes you can find places that do it cheaper (like a spay/neuter clinic) but you have to be careful. You need to find someone who is good with bunnies. Do you have a vet for your bunny yet?

If you look in our Library under Rabbit SavvyVets you may find one in your area. Then you can call and see who has the best price. My neuters were 60.00. It just depends on where you live.

When you are ckecking him/her, Try speading him/her up and down, towards the tail and head instead of side to side. It will give you a better view of what may pop out.

Michaela wrote:
This thread has helped me confirm Maddie's sex:), she's definitely a girl coz she don't look like that;)
LOL

AND THNAKS EVERYONE YALL ROCK :)

Back