What rabbit feed and suppliments do you give to your show bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanster

Reaction score
I am trying to research the best feed and suppliments for my show bunnies. THere are so many out there that i would like to see what other breeders use... THanks!

Manna Pro/Sho/Gro

I have gone through several feed changes this last year and finally found a brand everyone can agree upon. Plus the 50#bags are made of plastic which are nice for transport.

Manna Pro - Hands down the best feed, I use the 16% Protien formula for all my rabbits and feed Timothy hay daily. If I had to switch feeds I would go with Purina.

I use Show Bloom for the rabbits I'm getting ready to show. I usually put any new rabbits I buy on it for a month or so at first too, partly to ease the transition and partly because it tends to show up their "true color" LOL.
I would like to be able to use Manna Pro feed, but it is sooo expensive! It is 2-3 dollars more per bag than the feed I use. And the way these Flemish eat, I just can't afford that.

joanster wrote:
I am trying to research the best feed and suppliments for my show bunnies. THere are so many out there that i would like to see what other breeders use... THanks!
Anything but Purina...I actually use a brand made here in Texas (Wendland's). My feedstore gets it every week and he knows I'll be using at least 150 pounds per week.

I add oats, sunflower seeds, barley, wheat and *sometimes* a bit of sweet feed for horses.....just a tiny bit.

Peg

Back