What other small animals has everyone got ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,
I have 4 kittens which could count as SMALL animals now lol , as wellas 4 cats. As for small animals, i have 2 guinea pigs and a hamster,and i am thinking of getting a rat.

Leanne :p

Lol i would love a dog ihave always wanted one, i have a hamster home for the hoildays and hegoes back to school in school days so i havehalf of ahamster lol it was really nice hearing about people otheranimals georgie xxx

aww sweet.I'd love a dog but would never beallowed one, besides i think i have enough animals lol. Including thekittens i have 15. and its a lot of work. I did have 2 gerbils untilrecently when the cat decided they looked tasty :X

Leanne

I have a hamster named Glen :)

100_2418.jpg

~Amy

Thanks :) I just got him for my birthday 3 daysago :) He is a little grumpy but when he is out of the cage he is fine.We will just have to work on the in cage grumpyness :)

~Amy

A dwarf hamster named Fuzznugget, 3African dwarf frogs named Buddha, Ghost, and Robin, and 26 fish in 4tanks, the largest of which is barely stocked due to buying too manyrabbit toys.:p The only named fish is a crowntail betta namedSpike (after Cowboy Bebop).

I love your uromastyxs, cirrustwi!!

I used to have a dwarf hamster named Hamputs. I have a pac-man frog named Froggle.

Back