What Nutri cal?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
I've decided I'm going to order some bene bac powder and some Nutri Cal from America and get It shipped here, as it's much cheaper than I expected and was wanting to know what sort of Nutri Cal to get? as there's quite a few. Im buying it from http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/4422-Nutri-Cal.aspx. Also whats the shelf life of bene bac? I'm buying a 1 lb bag so i'm thinking it should last awhile but don't want it to go off......

My bottle of benbac is up in 10/09 and I bought it a few months ago. I think that it was on the shelf a long time as I don't think many people use it here in rural WI.

I really can't tell you how long it is good but some of the gel tubes that I have exp in 2010.

I'd still go with the powder if I was you..
Nutrical is a nutritional supplement that you can give to a rabbit that is not eating as it is highly nutritious. You can use it to stimulate appetite or just keep an inappetent rabbit strong during the recovery period. it isn't something that you use for daily feeding. The cat nutri-cal is fine to order.

angieluv wrote:
The cat nutri-cal is fine to order.

I have the Dog and Cat Nutri-Cal.

The expiry date is 2010/10. They can be kept in the frig for a longer shelf life. The local price here is $10.50. :shock:

Yeap I'm going with the powder, apparently its preffered more. You'd have one fat wabbit if they got it each day lol. I'm purchasing it for their first aid kit and when they arn't eating very well.

Wow thats really expensive maybe you should buy some from there
:p But i'm about to fork out $40 for some lol

PepnFluff wrote:
Wow thats really expensive maybe you should buy some from there
I know. Even with shipping it will cost less. HoweverI don't use that much and I can get it at the store anytime.

Are you getting $40.00 of Nutri-cal? Are you going to use that much? Sometimes a tube can last for a while if the bunnies are fine.

Heck lol I'd have to buy another fridge to store it all haha. I'm buying 1 tube and 1lb of benebac which will cost $23US including shipping so $40NZ. None of that stuff is available here and It would be great to have some.

Latest posts

Back