What NEW tv shows are you watching? (New to you....can be an older show you've never seen before)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooohhhh I get to add another show, i have to say THANK GOD for DVR otherwise i would not see any of them,lol. I have been watching Haven.

I totally love NCIS too. Been watching it on USA network and caught up on 6 seasons in about 30 days!

Now I'm watching Weeds and Nurse Jackie.

Wife Swap USA, way funnier then the UK one lol! I find the Americans more forward!
Holly's World
Keeping up with the Kardashians

I'm not a big TV person, though, and watch at most 4 hours a week. I just found those programmes cause they just happened to be on when I was browsing and looked good. The only programmes I follow are Sixteen And Pregnant, Desperate Housewives and The Clinic which all of are on a break atm.

irishbunny wrote:
Wife Swap USA, way funnier then the UK one lol! I find the Americans more forward!
Holly's World
Keeping up with the Kardashians

I'm not a big TV person, though, and watch at most 4 hours a week. I just found those programmes cause they just happened to be on when I was browsing and looked good. The only programmes I follow are Sixteen And Pregnant, Desperate Housewives and The Clinic which all of are on a break atm.
Are we,lol. do you find that to be true, i mean at least on the internet, unless you have been to the US?

Not on the internet but I have met lots of Americans in Ireland and from watching American reality show, and they had no problem saying what they thought, asking lots of questions and chatting. I've often been walking down the road, especially in the Summer when the town is full of American tourists and they would come right over chatting away and asking me loads of questions. Even stuff like what my Mam and Dad do for a living and what I think of George Bush lol! :)

That been said, everyone I have met so far here have been sooo nice and fun to talk to, very polite :) So not forward in a bad way normally

Back