What kind of rabbit is Lola

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LolaGirl

Reaction score
I'm curious to know what kind of rabbit my Lola is. Does anyone know?

P1010003.jpg

She is very cute! I have no idea what breed she is though!:D Maybe you can give the age and weight so other people can guess better!

And a Happy New Year!

Aly!:)

I don't know about her breed, but she is beautiful!

Her face really reminds me ofa Mini Rex, so I'm wondering if she's a Mini Rex or Mini Satin cross.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
How much does she weigh? Can you describe her coat (lenght, texture, density)?

Pam

I'm not sure of her weight yet. She's going to the vets tomorrow so I'll know then.

Her coat is short and very soft.

pamnock wrote:
Her face really reminds me ofa Mini Rex, so I'm wondering if she's a Mini Rex or Mini Satin cross.

Pam

I thought her face looked like a mini-rex but I also thought I am always wrong !!! LOL!

She's lovely! How's her personality?

Just home from the vets. OMG you guys are not going to believe this. She tops the scale at over 11lbs. :shock: I was guessing about 10lbs. She said she is definitely over weight. Not horribly bad but we need to get her weight down. So Miss Moose is on a diet!!! LOL

She is a very sweet rabbit. Shy and doesn't love to be held, but she is sweet.

I think that Varna is right. At Lola's size, I'm venturing a guess that she could be a Siamese Satin. American Sables are sometimes very light colored, but she's a little large.

If I could see/feel hercoat, I could give you a better idea as to whether she's a mix or Satin.

Pam

I know my first thought on seeing that pic was Siamese Satin. Is her coat super shiny looking, especially in the light?

Latest posts

Back