what kind of litter should i give to my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Yesterday's News has really goododor control, and so does Carefresh, but that is a lot more expensive,but it's very absorbant.Pine shavings work as well...Justmake sure not to get cedar shavings or any sawdust...both are harmfulto rabbits. Hope this helps :)

-Carrie

I'm in totalagreement with Emmit's Mom (you've just been giving EXCELLENT adviceall over the board BTW ;)). We've beenusing Yesterday's News with great results, but yesterday on Buck andCarolyn's advice we bought some Woody Pet. It's supposed tobe just as effective and safe but way less pricey than Yesterday'sNews. We got a 30-pound bag for $4.95.

Well, if it's anyconsolation we had to drive an hour and 10 minutes to get to thelocation nearest us. :(

just some thought I entered my zip code into thefinder even though i already knew where to buy it, 2 stores near mecarry it and it only told me of a store half an hour away. itmight be worth your wile getting out the phone book andcalling a few places see if they carry it. Just a thought :)

Gabby wrote:
justsome thought I entered my zip code into the finder even though ialready knew where to buy it, 2 stores near me carry it and it onlytold me of a store half an hour away. it might be worth yourwile getting out the phone book and calling a few places seeif they carry it. Just a thought :)
Actually I think that this is a goodidea, Gabby. Also, on the Woody Pet website(www.woodypet.com ) you can email them and they will tell you of anindependent dealer near you. I just got a responseback from them today and the nearest independent dealer would only havebeen 20 minutes away.

Well, I'll know next time. :(

I did some checkingand hopefully it was accurate info...it said aspen was fine.I got aspen shavings from Wal-Mart. There's a Wal-Mart almosteverywhere! I honestly don't know how much it cost.:shock:I just tossed it in with the groceries!These shavings aresomewhat fine and very absorbent.Sebastian's litter box training improved a lot after we started usingthem.

oo wow..I'll try that too lol! But i was readingwhat emmits_mom said about what kind of litter i should use in mylitter box..pine shavings? where can i find those?

Latest posts

Back