What kind of bunny do you think he is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandaboy

Reaction score
My avatar is a picture of my 15 week old male bunny. While looking to buy a bunny, I found him in a dirty little cage at a local pet shop and fell in love immediatly! All they told me was he was about "9 or 10" weeks old. I know little about what kind of breed he is. So I'm going to post some pictures below and maybe some bunny-experts can help me out about his breed.

o59rmc.jpg

2gx0aqh.jpg

2l9b9.jpg

Whata cutie!!! :inlove:

He looks like my boy Vin.

If he has really soft fur, I'd guess he was a Rex or mini rex.

He might be a dutch, but I doubt it.

What do Americans look like, he might be that?

I think out of all of them he looks most like a rex.

How much does he weigh and what kind of fur does he have.

Is the fur extremely soft and one length or is it more than one length and when

you stroke it backwards does it snap right back.

Roger

I had an English Spot doe who looked a lot like that when she was little (she wasn't very good quality!) so he could have some English in him. His markings also look quite like a mismarked Spot.

No not rex... Fur is too long. I think english spot as well. Or at least part english spot. :biggrin2:I loooooove english spots! They're so pouffy! LOL.

I agree... the fur looks too long to be Rex. Also, his whiskers are pretty straight (Rexes have curly whiskers). He does look like he has some English Spot in him. I saw some at a fair earlier this year and they were very friendly!

[align=center]This is my gorgeous pouffy boy named Bam-Bam. He is an english spot[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
081.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

Okay, these pictures might help determine his breed.....or mix breed
and his current size

309kl20.jpg

353avzt.jpg

(pandaboy eating with my guinea pig, freddy)

Hope this helps!!

And thanks to everyone for trying to figure out his breed!

Lol I love your Pandaboy. Oooooh a piggy!!!!! :biggrin2:What's its name? Wiggles was so bonded to a piggy I had :)Hehehe JigglyPuff :pCute pics :biggrin2:

Duh... Just saw the name :pSorry... OMG what an awesome guitar :shock:I loooooove pink and your room looks gorgeous. I'm jealous. :disgust::tongue

Back